Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:58 AM   #531
Lucille
Chris,
As I read Chris Davis recent posts, I am mindful of a thread from years back that seems to be relevant. It was a BOI thread about a ball python auction business, no need to call their name as it is their BOI style, not the issue itself, that I am referencing.
Like Chris Davis, they delighted in personal attacks which they would pursue even to the point of creating posts just so they could post further attacks. This was an widely read thread too (all the threads here are important but there were a lot of people participating in the auction who were having issues, and it appeared that some flat out dishonest stuff was happening.)

After a while, it became clear that the personal attacks had a purpose: by not only did they take the focus off of what appeared to be seller's egregious dishonesty, it also put a padding of posts between facts and illustrations and the most recent post. The seller was obviously hoping that many people, busy with life and other matters, would not read the huge backlog and the actual facts and illustrations would be hidden, and all people would see it a lot of wrangling.

Rather than allow Chris Davis to control this thread by creating padding which tends to bury facts and pertinent examples of where he was caught lying, and examples of the way he has managed past issues, perhaps linking his personal attacks with pertinent, relevant past actions /facts might help prevent the padding.

His latest attack on you could be likened to an attack he has made in the past, which is relevant here because it was equally undeserved:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=565731

Old 03-02-2017, 01:51 PM   #532
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Chris,
As I read Chris Davis recent posts, I am mindful of a thread from years back that seems to be relevant. It was a BOI thread about a ball python auction business, no need to call their name as it is their BOI style, not the issue itself, that I am referencing.
Like Chris Davis, they delighted in personal attacks which they would pursue even to the point of creating posts just so they could post further attacks. This was an widely read thread too (all the threads here are important but there were a lot of people participating in the auction who were having issues, and it appeared that some flat out dishonest stuff was happening.)

After a while, it became clear that the personal attacks had a purpose: by not only did they take the focus off of what appeared to be seller's egregious dishonesty, it also put a padding of posts between facts and illustrations and the most recent post. The seller was obviously hoping that many people, busy with life and other matters, would not read the huge backlog and the actual facts and illustrations would be hidden, and all people would see it a lot of wrangling.

Rather than allow Chris Davis to control this thread by creating padding which tends to bury facts and pertinent examples of where he was caught lying, and examples of the way he has managed past issues, perhaps linking his personal attacks with pertinent, relevant past actions /facts might help prevent the padding.

His latest attack on you could be likened to an attack he has made in the past, which is relevant here because it was equally undeserved:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=565731

Oh geez Lucille, you honestly could not do better than to repost the bout between Nick and myself from years ago? You must have failed socioeconomics miserable. You already posted that here? And everywhere else over the years.

How many time can you repost the same argument before even you and Chris gets tired of your own re-posts. At least if your going to struggle to hit me with something negative, don't keep reposting the same thing over and over, and over.

Get creative, think of something new Lucille, anything except your doing the same thing over and over.

Your not creative, and you simply say the same thing over and over again?

Lol - SMH

Old 03-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #533
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Oh geez Lucille, you honestly could not do better than to repost the bout between Nick and myself from years ago? You must have failed socioeconomics miserable. You already posted that here? And everywhere else over the years.

How many time can you repost the same argument before even you and Chris gets tired of your own re-posts. At least if your going to struggle to hit me with something negative, don't keep reposting the same thing over and over, and over.

Get creative, think of something new Lucille, anything except your doing the same thing over and over.

Your not creative, and you simply say the same thing over and over again?

Lol - SMH
Certainly just trying to be constructive and keep things in perspective here, and not trying to stir the pot... but february 2016 isn't years ago...you're being rather dramatic. Whether you're a good guy or not, no matter your track history of good dealings and contacts, you've now proven in more than one instance that you appear to act like a child if something goes wrong, you over-react and choose to be aggressive and accusatory, and then accuae others of bullying. There is nothing wrong with cross posting to establish either good or bad character. Perhaps attempting to change your way of reacting to criticisms and even the "trolls" from being purposefully dismissive because people are calling things as they see them would serve you well.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:47 PM   #534
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Certainly just trying to be constructive and keep things in perspective here, and not trying to stir the pot... but february 2016 isn't years ago...you're being rather dramatic. Whether you're a good guy or not, no matter your track history of good dealings and contacts, you've now proven in more than one instance that you appear to act like a child if something goes wrong, you over-react and choose to be aggressive and accusatory, and then accuae others of bullying. There is nothing wrong with cross posting to establish either good or bad character. Perhaps attempting to change your way of reacting to criticisms and even the "trolls" from being purposefully dismissive because people are calling things as they see them would serve you well.
Okay more like a year ago then, I could send them a long list of my imperfections and the trolls can go to town on those.

But the bout with Nick - really? Again?

Old 03-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #535
Andy_G
Quote:
Perhaps attempting to change your way of reacting to criticisms and even the "trolls" from being purposefully dismissive because people are calling things as they see them would serve you well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Okay more like a year ago then, I could send them a long list of my imperfections and the trolls can go to town on those.

But the bout with Nick - really? Again?
For being quick to accuse certain other members of repeating themselves, you've got an awful habit of doing it yourself. Seriously...you have to be doing this on purpose and trolling at this point yourself.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:31 PM   #536
calebroad
Quote:
For being quick to accuse certain other members of repeating themselves, you've got an awful habit of doing it yourself. Seriously...you have to be doing this on purpose and trolling at this point yourself.
Okay good - go to town in that imperfection. It's not as worn as the bout with Nick. Lol

Old 03-02-2017, 07:42 PM   #537
Chris Kennard
Chris, do you know who doesn't think I'm a troll? People who are honest and can answer my questions. You avoided them all. You also just proved you lied again by responding to my post, you know, one of the ones you supposedly never read.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:25 PM   #538
Helenthereef
Really you two, you are gaining nothing by this sniping. I suggest one of you just stops responding until there's some new information to add.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #539
tlmoon
Neither Chris Kennard nor Lucille is a "troll". Far from it. I do not and have not seen either of them fly off the handle, call names, overreact, or lie. Chris Davis, we've seen you do all those things. Your continued name calling toward anyone who asks questions you don't like, points out inconsistencies in your story, or dares to disagree is getting pretty old.

I've tried to be fair and give you the benefit of the doubt, but come on.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:54 PM   #540
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Agreed. It is also not allowed on these forums. This includes calling members 'trolls'. OP, I would advise you to knock that off.
Thank you
Chris Davis, maybe you need to be reminded of the moderators words. Qa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!