Guy Sues David Copperfield For 50 mil for "stealing" his godlike powers. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
Bringerofdoom
Guy Sues David Copperfield For 50 mil for "stealing" his godlike powers.

Title about says it all. This guy http://www.objectforce.com/php/MyTrumanShow/
is claiming tons of things. He mostly proves that anyone who runs out of thier medication can also build websites....

Quote:
Why Katie Couric?...because she interviewed my babes/wives. Wives you ask? Yes, about 20-30 (probably a lot more) wives that are to have my baby, and Celine Dion and Katie are two of them. Why Celine Dion? Ya got me. I guess she likes me. Also, I've been told her baby boy is mine, yet I've never met her - this is a magic baby. Why Katie Couric? She wants to be my wife and have my baby. Say what (Polygamy)? (All My Babes)
Why Conan? No, he's not a wife, although we experimented. I think he and I are going to team up to be a big part of your lives in the future - perhaps as President of the United States - not sure when though.
Why Jim Carrey? He starred in the movie 'The Truman Show' and 'Bruce Almighty', I fixed his chipped tooth, and he knows that he makes me laugh.
Why Tom Hanks? He starred in 'Saving Private Ryan'. Also 'Forrest Gump' was based in part because of my life past and future, but where Forest's handicap was his mental slowness, my handicap was evil people. There is a movie coming out soon, starring Tom Hanks, which tells the story of my life.
Why Bill Gates? He feels left out, isolated, inferior to the world, so I wanted to mention his name to give him some self-esteem. Actually, the wus didn't have the balls to take me out in 1999, and now he feels left out of the law suits, so instead, he's just going to give me his money, as long as I mention his name here and I call him my friend. (more)
I cannot believe someone would stoop to that level to sue someone else, over stuff like that. He wants david to reveal his magic secrets or pay up for stealing his powers, if he can't prove they are just tricks. Looks like this little _____ just wants other peoples money....

IF you ask me our legal system is getting out of hand anymore.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #2
mycurlylocks

Wow, I laughed until I cried over this one!!
I want some of what he's on, it must really be good!
This was absolutely fantastic. Now I don't feel so stupid anymore, I know someone is worse off than me.
Candy

Old 03-11-2005, 03:15 PM   #3
Bringerofdoom
I sent this guy a e-mail to only get this for a response
Quote:
Christ is my bitch too, you mere mortal!

Old 03-11-2005, 05:21 PM   #4
old guy
kinda like the viewer trying to sue

the fear factor on the episode of the contestants gulping down the blended rats because the event made the viewer vomit or sick or something ? I guess he wasn't expecting the contestants to drink or the rats to be actually creamed even though they were dead rats and the person was made to sit n front of his television to view. Right ! ?

m chambers

Old 03-11-2005, 09:09 PM   #5
Bringerofdoom
Don't get me started on that wimp that passed out from fear factor....

About as bad as my brother calling me the other day talking about suing his fathers roomate for "defamation of character", i just hung up on him after that. Whatever that was said is probably true about him......

I have an idea. I need some high end reptiles i guess i'll sue people too. Hmmm lets see, i can sue logitech for my carpal tunnel, Coke company for my caffine addiction, Billgates for that crappy windows ME, Levi's, cause their jeans just font fit me right, and i wonder who i can sue for my severe asian food addiction? LOL just kidding

Old 03-11-2005, 09:14 PM   #6
Bringerofdoom
WOW old guy, i just realized where you live. I used to live there a long time ago.

Old 03-23-2005, 01:55 AM   #7
Hank64
It would be really sad if he was serious... ...
sounds like he belongs in a mental hospital.

Old 03-23-2005, 11:54 PM   #8
Bringerofdoom
I heard the story in the news, but i seem to have trouble finding any links. Here is the only link i found on it so far. http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.c.../0503/09b.html

Quote:
As David Copperfield prepares to launch his month-long gig at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the master of illusion is facing a $50 million lawsuit just filed in Minnesota. In the suit, a man named Christopher Roller claims Copperfield has been using Roller's godly powers without his permission to perform his magic onstage.

The suit directs readers to Roller's Web site for an explanation of his life and journey to godliness. On the site, Roller claims to have been the inspiration for the Jim Carrey film, "The Truman Show." The site also features several pictures of Roller under a banner that reads: "You are looking at the face of God. Don't confuse this with the face of cod, like the fish."

On the site, Roller makes outrageous claims about celebrities like Jim Carrey, whose chipped tooth he claims he once fixed, and Tom Hanks, who he claims is set to star in a film about his life. He also claims Bill Gates will be his running mate in the 2008 presidential election. And that's not all -- Roller also makes bizarre claims about Celine Dion and Conan O'Brien

The suit says if Copperfield is not stealing his godly powers, than Roller wants proof, demanding Copperfield's tricks be performed and explained in the courtroom. He added that he will leave Copperfield alone if he is wrong.

Roller claims he has politely asked David via e-mail to explain his tricks and has received no response, leaving him no choice but to sue. He's asking for the $50 million plus 10 percent of any future earnings.

Roller also claims his life is shaping up to be the most important project mankind will ever witness. He has opted to represent himself in the lawsuit. As for Copperfield, his camp told us they have no comment.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:58 PM   #9
kiote9
From Chris Rollers website "I also want to apologize to everyone for being born and causing all this chaos in your lives."

Atleast he has apologized for being the destructive force in our lives. It's nice to know who to blame....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!