Reptile/Herp Shows Phoenix, AZ Area???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-21-2004, 01:20 PM   #1
Jeanine
Question Reptile/Herp Shows Phoenix, AZ Area????

Help! Where can I find dates of the reptile/herp shows coming to the Phoenix area?? Even buying reptile mag won't give me the dates and locations all of the time, and I'm very frustrated...thanks much, hope you can help!

Old 03-21-2004, 04:34 PM   #2
emroul
Hey there,

There was just a show out in Tempe last weekend, and there is one more being held by the AHA (Arizona Herpetological Association) on May 8th and 9th. You can get more information about it at: www.azreptiles.com

Those are the only two reptile shows that I know of that go on out here annually, hope that helps!

Jennifer

Old 03-21-2004, 07:59 PM   #3
Jeanine
Thumbs up

Thanks Jennifer!! My kids are very excited! We try to hit every reptile show that comes around, and we are even thinking about going down to Tucson in August for their show. Thanks again!

Old 03-26-2004, 09:25 PM   #4
The Reptile House
shows

You can call Paul at Paramount Pets at 480-984-6667 he may have more show listings. We just did the show in Tempe it was great. I know there were people asking venders to a show in scotsdale comming up and one other but not sure where or when, see if Paul may know, good luck.

Old 03-28-2004, 11:53 AM   #5
Jeanine
This forum is proving to be one of the best ways to find out about the shows. Thanks for your help!

Old 04-17-2004, 02:53 PM   #6
montezuma
Reptile show

Jeanine,
If you are looking for a get-away for next weekend (April 24-25) There is a show in Victorville CA. This show is about twice the size of the Scottsdale show and will probably have some exotic animals also. The last one had a tiger and a monkey (others I can't think of at the moment). The website is: http://www.westcoastreptileshows.com

Gene Jenkins
Montezuma's Reptiles
Maricopa, AZ

Old 04-17-2004, 06:19 PM   #7
Jeanine
Talking

Thank you for your support - this has been the best place to "keep up" on all that's going on in the rep world!!

Old 04-22-2004, 08:46 PM   #8
montezuma
FYI

The May AHA show in Scottsdale has been canceled due to the school wanting to charge to run the AC. Check the AHA website for anything further.
Gene Jenkins
Montezuma's Reptiles

Old 04-23-2004, 12:39 AM   #9
Craig Messina
Phoenix shows

Since September '01 I've been a vendor at Phoenix area reptile shows. The problem is they have been at seven different locations which means different city license fees and more paperwork. This does not include an additional three shows I attended, not as a vendor.
Good Luck trying to find out when & where the next show is because a vendor on three different promoter lists I don't know.

Craig Messina
Tucson, Arizona

Old 04-23-2004, 01:30 AM   #10
montezuma
"Hold on to your lugnuts...

...It's time for an overhaul" as Jim Carrey put it so eliquently. Thats what we need here in AZ. How's about some advertising? Arizona breeders are becoming a dying breed due to the lack of the publics awareness.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!