Watch out for Thomas Tischio & Robby Moore - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2003, 09:53 AM   #1
JoetheGecko
Watch out for Thomas Tischio & Robby Moore

Ok here's a issue I reported on my forum, but felt it should be posted here as well. These are two people you problably want to avoid.

Here is a copy so I don't have to repost it.

Two member have recently been banned for abuse. Some of you may have remembered TJTleopard44. And read a topic where he was looking to have a site made in topic http://www.geckonetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363.
Well the situation did not stop their. After going through emails and other I found more issues that was more then what happen in that post.
I was contacted via email by a Robby Moore about his account status. Apparently he was banned previously. I still am not sure what account this was under. But he also asked in a second email, if Gecko Network would sponsor his site but did not list a site. So I simply replied “Whats the url for your site?” to that one and the first one asked about what his user name was and wanst sure why he was banned. He did mention that it’s possible “his brother” may have done something to get banned” so I also mentioned that if it was banned at the ip level, I couldn’t do anything about.
Apperently to him when I asked what his email was, he thinks that means yes and starts telling people on his forum located at http://groups.msn.com/tandrReptiles/...05119817331158 that Gecko Network sponsors him. Gecko Network does not sponsor him or his forum.
Not only that, but their was a bigger unjustice being done here. Anyone recognize the gecko on this page http://groups.msn.com/tandrReptiles/...oto&PhotoID=19 ?
If not, take a look at http://www.geckonetwork.com/main.htm and now go back to the pic and then look at the caption at the top. Ya interesting huh. This guy or kid is trying to scam you along with infringing on my copyrights while violating a number of other rights of mine.
And guess who’s site this also belongs to TJTLeopard44.
Durring research for all this, I discover emails from the summer of last year from TJTleopard44 emailing me if he could help with gecko network and he is good at designing sites and wants to sponsor Gecko Network. Very interesting huh. But he comes on here and offers to pay money for someone to design a site for him? And his partner ask’s if I will sponsor his site. And not once had either of them made any reference to the other or such.
Heck, I even got a unfriendly response from Robby saying thanks for nothing in regards to his being banned. I was trying to work with him to figure out who he even was.
Anyways, I already had a lengthy conversation with my attorney about this situation and my domain dispute. I also emailed the two of them and their host about the infringement.
But I am warning anyone that is thinking of doing business with Robby Moore, Thomas Tischio or T and R Reptiles to think twice. These are not people you want to do business with or probably even associate with. They are up to no good and I have just proven that to you.
And apparently it was either one or the other that I helped nail on a past hacking attempt on Rakell. They tried sending her a Trojan on yahoo messenger. This was from using the GE forums. One of the reason I made it a goal to develop this forum for a safe and friendly place to seek help and advice.
Anyways they go by the names of:
Reptile-Breeder
Reptile-Breeders-partner
TJTLeopard44
Reptileman
Punkroker1583
T and R Reptiles
punkroker1583@yahoo.com
lostbro1583@yahoo.com
TJT423@aol.com
tjtkid@aol.com
Thomas Tischio
Robby Moore
And im sure there are a few others.

So please everyone, be careful when you do business with someone online.
And as a warning, if someone here tries to defraud people, im going to expose you if I find out and have proof. Especially when you try to fraud or hack me or Rakell.
Best regards,
Mario Stinso

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!