Bad Guy Ed Clark, again - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #101
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticreptiles View Post

I Think in the interest of the female's health you should keep her and not ship her back in this cold weather. I will send you a male black pastel as soon as we get a decent shipping day to you.

So what I'm saying is you keep everything that you have and I will send another black pastel to you. you will send $50.00 after you recieve the new ball python from me.

The female black pastel that you have is worth $600.00 and are hard to get at that size.
This is a very limited offer.

you jumped the gun by posting this bad guy thread, it was not necessary...all you had to do was be a little patient till I could respond to you.

I have terms in place for a reason and that's to spell out what I will do if a problem arises.

Your BP coming up with a URI because of cold weather shipping under 40* F is unfortunate. you agreeing to have it shipped in cold weather below 40*F is a risk you take.

You deciding to take it to a vet and run up a huge vet bill and expecting me to pay your vet bill is unreasonable to say the least.

I have no problem doing whatever it takes to get you the correct sexed BP as what you paid for. I will stick to what are in my terms on this as expected.

I made you a very generous offer.......tick tock.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #102
ozz465
Great to hear ed is gone to make things right . very generous thing to do .

Old 01-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #103
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticreptiles View Post
Offer has been graciously accepted. Thank you Ed for your more than generous resolution.
And thank you to everyone that helped in some form to come to this end.
what exactly are you waiting on that you are tick tocking for? Just wondering as the OP accepted the offer.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:59 PM   #104
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
what exactly are you waiting on that you are tick tocking for? Just wondering as the OP accepted the offer.
Maybe he dint see her post?

Old 01-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #105
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
Maybe he dint see her post?

Old 01-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #106
spyder79
lol good to go

Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #107
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
This is a very limited offer.

you jumped the gun by posting this bad guy thread, it was not necessary...all you had to do was be a little patient till I could respond to you.

I have terms in place for a reason and that's to spell out what I will do if a problem arises.

Your BP coming up with a URI because of cold weather shipping under 40* F is unfortunate. you agreeing to have it shipped in cold weather below 40*F is a risk you take.

You deciding to take it to a vet and run up a huge vet bill and expecting me to pay your vet bill is unreasonable to say the least.

I have no problem doing whatever it takes to get you the correct sexed BP as what you paid for. I will stick to what are in my terms on this as expected.

I made you a very generous offer.......tick tock.
You know Ed this is why I choose to never do business with you. You come across as an expert yet take no responsibility for shipping in those conditions even though you have way more experience in this hobby still pass the buck as that is the risk you take.
Since she doesn't have the experience you have how is she to know what to do with a sick snake other than to take it to a vet, not everyone treats their own animals they don't have the experience you have. Had you replied to her earlier you probably could have saved her some money and communicated with her about what the appropriate steps (according to you ) should have been.
You make it sound as if it is common occurance for all snakes to have internal parasites. Is it Ed?
With your wealth of knowledge and many years of experience you shipped in temps that you should have never shipped in regardless of what the customers wants (in this case she didn't even insist and you never questioned the temps). You miss sexed your snake and they had internal parasites. Yet you still accept very little if any responsibility. One wonders what the outcome would be if this thread had not been brought up. You have a history of bullying inexperienced customers when they have questions or concerns and I still seeing you do that, tick tock.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:55 PM   #108
kmarsh
Ok I have watched this tennis match go back and forth and had hoped that since the buyer and seller had reached a agreement that this was the end of it. I really wish that when that happens, that a solution has been reached, the post could be locked at that point. Everything after that just seems to start more wars. I am glad that the two reached a agreement then this post comes in and just makes a bad taste over it all again. I know neither party other than what I see on this site. Have never purchased from Mr. Moore and other than him giving me a reprimand once before have had no contact with him. So just based on what was written here, I will respond to Otter 23's post.
This problem should have been handled between the two parties and what all the rest of us think or speculate is just that speculation and opinions. Since you went on the attack of Mr. Moore let me remind You of a few things. It is obvious if you read this whole thing that the buyer isn't just someone that just bought her first snake. She knows morphs and pastels, willing to pay 300.00 for a snake to breed, weights in grams, and this particular parasite. Yet she doesn't know the temp outside is too cold for a snake to be shipped in? She is about to begin a breeding project yet has failed to even think on shipping temps to get the snake safely to her? I think not. I think both thought it would be ok and he took what he thought would be enough protection with the heat packs and both did the deed.
That's why I kept quiet and watched this play out. Both had parts in it, both took responsibility and both reached a reasonable solution. Also as with most on here, I felt it was a very nice offer from Mr. Moore and was glad for the lady that she got a good deal in the end. All of this has been addressed and explained between the parties so no need for rehashing. Why you choose to not do business with Mr. Moore and all the rest is just to be hurtful and stir things up it seems.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #109
MikeCurtin
Kevin, the reason this thread shouldn't be locked is because the next time someone receives a half-frozen animal because Mr. Clark OFFERS to ship out on a day when the HIGH doesn't break the freezing mark, that person would have to start a whole new thread.

Is there any breeder or dealer here (other than Ed) that would ship in those temps without addressing the risks? Furthermore, is there anyone here that's been doing this as long as Ed that doesn't know heat packs FAIL below freezing?

Way to go Ed.....great customer service!

Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #110
DAND
I'm guessing she will be having to take the "new male" to the vet too for sex verification as well as internal parasite check and most likely treatment there of. I'm sure there will be a day when the temps are low enough for ed to ship her this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark, fat frog