Bad Guy Perfect Predators..unreliable - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
NaturesFury
Perfect Predators..unreliable

I had seen a deal on the Perfect Predators page on facebook for a trio of Het. Pied female ball pythons. I called and said i was interested and payed for them on Sept. 20th via Paypal. The next week, no animals. when I asked what was up they said that they just ate and would be shipped later. No problem. Next week...no animals. i call and get a machine and leave a message. I continue to call and leave message on the machine and email and facebook. I got several different stories. " they have not all eaten and when they all eat, ill ship them....things are crazy this week and i can send you your money back if you like.....This weeks schedule is really busy..i can get you credited back if you like....etc. I don't want the money back, that's not the issue. The issue is that I paid and the animals have yet to be sent to me. I understand that sometimes animals get sold before everyone know about it...etc...but there is no reason to keep someone on the edge like this. If they weren't feeding, that should have been in your add. If there were scheduling conflicts or some problem, that should have been addressed. I should have to hunt someone down to ask about animals i have purchased.

I would like to still get things worked out but calls aren't being answered, nor are emails or FB messages.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
RichsBallPythons
Your being Impatient. Relax and let him get the animals feeding. Manny Is top notch and knows what hes doing.

You paid for babies un-feeding, Stop pestering him every week as it can take 1-2 months to get babies started.

This thread wil more than likely turn on you since Manny Is a good guy. Ive bought form him no problems, And he has thousands of snakes to care for that he does majority of the work!

Relax and let him feed then snakes, Or take the refund and move on.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
NaturesFury
I would not be upset if the babies were labeled as "not feeding". Im not new to the game. If they werent feeding something should have been put in the ad. Not only that, but the first time we were in touch I was told they were all just fed heavily and would be shipped. Understandable. But then later I get a message of..they arent all feeding....doesnt make sense.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFury View Post
I would not be upset if the babies were labeled as "not feeding". Im not new to the game. If they werent feeding something should have been put in the ad. Not only that, but the first time we were in touch I was told they were all just fed heavily and would be shipped. Understandable. But then later I get a message of..they arent all feeding....doesnt make sense.
He could of easily mixed them up with other ball pythons not feeding.

Manny is boa guy and entering the world of Ball Pythons and learning first had as well Ball pythons are tricky to get started as babies. Ive seen most his ads, and most are listed once they hatch for sale. When something is posted Just hatched, must assume its not ate,and will need 3-5 meals before it can be safely sold

Old 10-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
RichsBallPythons
You forgot to mention that his ad stated Wholesale Lot which most know are sold either after one meal or sold non-started.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
NaturesFury
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
this is the add

Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
NaturesFury
Perfect Predators

i'll call you in a bit, however i have a really bad cold just started so im a bit difficult to understand. thanks Chistopher..

This is the reply i finally got today. Keeping everyone in the loop as this progresses.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
NaturesFury
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
You forgot to mention that his ad stated Wholesale Lot which most know are sold either after one meal or sold non-started.
Which any wholesale lots of animals are , as most know, stated that they havent been fed yet, or have been fed once, etc.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Which any wholesale lots of animals are , as most know, stated that they havent been fed yet, or have been fed once, etc.
Not all Big time Wholesalers feed the animals as they come in. If they have them for a long time then Yes they Will feed them and the price goes up.

Manny is not playing games with you, he will get you your snakes, just have to let him get them feeding.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:

I would like to still get things worked out but calls aren't being answered, nor are emails or FB messages.
It's been a month. Your seller does have a good rep, but I'm sure he could see by your continuing emails that you wanted some updates.

I think that conning, and more explanatory emails would have solved the issue. It may be true that most know that wholesale bps are sold unfed, in which case they should have been shipped.

This seller is trying to deliver quality babies that have eaten and that is good, but it is better to err on the side of more communication and update, if it looks like the customer genuinely wants more info, that is good customer service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!