Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:49 PM   #131
bcr229
This is the WHOIS registrant information for DreamGeneExotics.com. The domain was reserved four hours ago (Z = Zulu Time on the date/timestamp) but there is no content yet.

Can Cristin and/or Candi explain how they knew that the domain was reserved so quickly after it was done?
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2018, 11:51 PM   #132
J9turtlepower
Sure can addisen informed Candi he looked up that domain name and it was used so I pulled up the same info you did and sent it to his brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
This is the WHOIS registrant information for DreamGeneExotics.com. The domain was reserved four hours ago (Z = Zulu Time on the date/timestamp) but there is no content yet.

Can Cristin and/or Candi explain how they knew that the domain was reserved so quickly after it was done?
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM   #133
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
He has now went to godaddy.com and purchased the web domain dreamgeneexotics.com , Cristin Ransom and Candi Patton both brought this to my attention and now he is attempting to try and ruin us making some slander website for outing him for his acts. This is same thing he has tried to do to other parties that have exposed him for his ways. This man has reached an all new low when it comes to pitiful acts. Does anyone have any recommendations for what my next course of action should be?
Once he makes that page you will need a court order to take it down. It worked out for me cause he said I made it so I sent my ID in to prove I'm me and was able to take over control of it and shut it down. I'd call GoDaddy ASAP and let them know if this...

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 11:55 PM   #134
Candipatton
Addisen told me, that’s how I know
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2018, 06:59 AM   #135
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations for what my next course of action should be?
Addisen

I made some suggestions about how to protect your company name, and what to do in order to prevent others from believing that you and Leverock are in business together. I suggest you look into this sooner rather than later, because if as I mentioned in my post, you do not pursue and attend to violations that you are aware of, you may actually lose the right to do so after a while.

I suggest that you find a local intellectual property attorney and outline this situation. Some attorneys provide for a free or low cost consultation on your first visit, check with the office and ask.

Don't be a passive consumer, either. Read up on trademarks and intellectual property. Ask questions.

Old 06-15-2018, 07:17 AM   #136
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
On January 1st 2018 Mr Leverock began to slander my name over me removing him from a moderator position in a turtle group I had made and admin in.
Cristin, could you please provide some background information for those of us who have not been following along on other sites. How long did you know Mr. Leverock, and was the kind of behavior that caused you to remove him sudden or had he already been showing signs of the bizarre responses that are shown in some of the screen shots?

Old 06-15-2018, 07:45 AM   #137
Lucille
This is an old thread, but is this the same Leverock ?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...089#post589089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
The trash has been taken out yet again. I get a chuckle out of simpletons like Rick Leverock and his bigoted other half. Some of his tall tales were relayed to me, and it seems he thinks people are as stupid as he and his wife. First and foremost, he claims that he now has law enforcement involved on his side. It's not, as his "complaint" falls well outside of the scope of the criminal justice system. He likes to throw around fictitious terms regarding investigations, and does not realize that someone with even a rudimentary knowledge of the criminal justice system can see through his lies.

Now, he could easily try to bring a civil action, but would fail in that regard as well. To begin with, ha has no course of action against Fauna, as it is covered by the Communications Decency Act of 1996. Rick and it would have to bring a course of action against the individuals that he felt had "wronged" him. Even then, he has no cause for action, as both he and his life partner have consistently demonstrated that they are, in fact, lying, thieving, bottom-feeders. As such, no libel has taken place. So let's look at Rick's other complaint... that his publicly available address and phone number were posted. To bad, so sad... it's publicly available info. As such, there's also no cause for action.

And then we get to what would hurt Rick the most, besides his demonstrated lack of credibility... his stalking behavior. Not only have they re-registered here multiple times, he's also registered at one of Rich's other sites in order to view his profile there. It's also been brought to my attention that they created bogus profiles on another site in Rich's, Jay's, and my names. I've largely ignored this because Rich and his ilk are as inconsequential as they come.

If I had to take a stab at it, I would think that he and Donna both suffer from some sort of developmental disability. That would certainly explain their apparent mental and emotional instability. Of course, I haven't yet gone through med school, so that's merely my own personal opinion based on observation of their behavior.

Old 06-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #138
Insomniac101
Lucille, your link went to the older thread, but it opens to the "reply" dialogue box. Hope I didnt overstep, but here is the "read" link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=109376

Old 06-15-2018, 07:52 AM   #139
Lucille
Don't know how that happened, thank you for the link.

Old 06-15-2018, 08:07 AM   #140
nickolasanastasiou
It will reply as the user logged in on one's own device, by the way. If I would click on it, I would be making the reply under my account as the link itself is account-agnostic. It would not post as being under another's account. I say this to allay such a concern that it might enable cross-account posting. Not to worry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!