Plans for 2007? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-25-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
Rebel Dragons
Plans for 2007?

With a new year approaching, what have y'all got planned for 2007? Any new exciting additions or projects coming you way?

We're going to be working with a Leucistic line for the first time and Meanie will actually become a father this year!!! We also have plans for a breeding with a blood line late in the year.

Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #2
melindaste
this will be my first year Breding. I have a awsome yellow male and a great female from mytical dragons. She is a awsome orange and yellow. I also breeding Ball pythons. Im a nervouse wreak thing about hatching eggs. Im sure it will be a awsome experience.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:27 PM   #3
Bar None Reptiles
Well currently I am enjoying my break. Produced alot of dragons this past year and just looking forward to some peace and quiet for a lil while. Tho I may go into my coral line again this year. It was a big hit and lots of happy owners who believed in me when I said the purple would come soon. Will probably start with my imports from Belgium and the Ukraine as well. Very excited to get to work with my pair of Irian Jaya Blue Tongue Skinks soon. Some Snow leopards and Super Giant Leopard Geckos. But probably not go as crazy as last year. July alone 125 eggs were laid. That was one crazy hatch period 65 days later!!! The leucistics are taking a break and the red groups finished not too long ago. And hopefully we will be starting breeding with the panther chameleons soon as well!! If the girl decides to change her mind about liking the male that is.

Old 12-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
Valley Dragons
I'll be breeding a couple of my dragons this year. I'm also breeding a pair of ackies and just starting to delve into the world of ball pythons. Most of all I just plan to have fun with my herps!

Jamie

Old 12-28-2006, 09:56 AM   #5
Brenda777
Well I am getting a vieled chameleon in January. My son has wanted one for a while so we did some research and decided we would like to get one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!