Good Guy coldbloodedreptilelover - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
liltemptress7
Thumbs up coldbloodedreptilelover

I originally purchased a different boa...that deal fell through but he was determined to make right by me & square up. In return I got 3 awesome albinos that I originally intended on selling & ended up holding back 2!! lol I would do business with him again...he's very fair, made sure I was happy with our arrangement & is more than eager to please.

Thank you for the gorgeous albinos! Also,...they arrived at 7:50am...an hour before I had to be at work!!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
hhmoore
Just out of curiosity - if you purchased another boa, how/why did that deal fall through? It's great that he made it up to you, and that you are pleased with the outcome, but why didn't he provide the snake you purchased?

Old 06-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
coldbloodedreptilelover
Hello Harold I Sold Her Another Boa But Unfortunetly It passed away along with another boa due to me buying from a new rat breeder reason of death was contamination from the vet im trying to track the guy down but hes from craigslist.ty for ur question.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #4
liltemptress7
I originally bought a hypo TH Moonglow and since he fed the snakes about 2-3 days prior to me purchasing, he didn't want to ship while he was full. I had bought the snake for $450 shipped for an adult male which wasn't a bad deal at all. He felt terrible about the whole thing & gave me other options on animals he had available. He figured I would be able to sell them easily, get my money back & profit from, so I chose the 3 albinos. I'm already selling 1 for 275 & he gave me first pick out of 8 albinos. He was more than fair. Thank you

Old 07-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
LauraB
Ah, the old she says, he says.

She says he fed the Hypo TH Moonglow she paid for 2-3 days prior to her purchasing, so he couldn't possibly ship it to her while it "was full".
Yeah, right. He couldn't wait a few days then shipped, eh?

He says the snake died. Man, talk about bad luck. "Reason of death was contamination from the vet". Maybe you should find a vet that won't contaminate your animals.

Kind of like the GTP's you were supposed to send Dylan (Nick linked above), but then suddenly one is nearly critical with URI and mouth rot and since the other was not yours to trade to begin with, Dylan ain't getting that one either, nor the $100.00 you promised along with the trade snakes. You got his snake, he got robbed.

Mark Jones seems to be full of a whole lotta crap. The scam Mark pulled on that kid Dylan is flat out criminal.

I don't believe Barbara is lying about what he told her ... she just got lucky.
Just out of curiosity, how did you pay Barbara? Mark stated to Dylan that he didn't have PayPal. Did you send cash/money order/check? To what address?

Old 07-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
liltemptress7
i sent a money order through walmart

Old 07-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #8
Revolution1221
Apperently this guy can't keep one story straight from another with the excuses he tells pepole. Laura I do believe what he was trying to say was according to his vet the snakes were "contaminated" from the rats he fed them. Just akward wording i dont think he ment that the vet "contaminated" them.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
hhmoore
Cody - that was a joke....

Old 07-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltemptress7 View Post
i sent a money order through walmart
I would suggest if your going to send money orders to ANYONE to use postal money orders (I think walmart is wester union??) because you have better protection incase you get screwed....seems you got lucky on this one which is really good!

now back on topic...A vet contaminates his animals....The rats he is feeding to his snakes contaminate his animals....pretty soon he will be blaming the air qaulity in his town or the dry cleaners down the street

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!