Dawn or Dawn jeffy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2004, 03:13 AM   #1
RAWDOG
Question Dawn or Dawn jeffy?

Has anybody dealt with dawn on K.S.? They sell bearded dragons on Reptibid also under Dawnjeffy does anyone have any feedback on these guys?

Old 03-14-2004, 03:43 PM   #2
rujonesin
I bought a couple beardies from her last year. They were very nice and shipping was not a problem. They were mis-sexed, but they were young and it took a while before even I could be sure. I would feel comfrotable buying from her again.

Old 03-14-2004, 05:02 PM   #3
RAWDOG
Hey Mike

where they suppose to be females and turned out to be males or vice versa?
Thanks for your reply[b]

Old 03-14-2004, 06:01 PM   #4
rujonesin
I wanted females but they turned out to be males. One of them unfortunately died due to a mistake by my wife (not health related). The other is absolutely the best looking dragon I have. She has a couple others right now I wish I could afford.

Old 03-15-2004, 08:12 PM   #5
dzoo
Yooooou are probably refering to Jeff Grassi and Dawn Hebert- there is a thread on Jeff grassi already, I recently bought 2 beardeds from them and was pleased. Ads on KS always say Dawn but all emails were from Jeff.....
Jon Cheris

Old 03-16-2004, 12:16 PM   #6
heartmountain
We got some dragons from them last year. Very nice animals.

Sean
Heart Mountain Herps

Old 03-17-2004, 02:56 AM   #7
pcsmicro
Dawn - Jeff

I sold a few Bearded Dragons to Jeff. Nice guy, smooth transactions - He was very pleased with the Beardies I sent him and our deal went very smoothly, on both ends. I would not hesitate to conduct business with Jeff in the future, based on my personal dealings with him.

Yes his KS posts are found listed under Dawn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!