Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #41
Chris Kennard
Silence speaks volumes.

Old 10-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #42
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Silence speaks volumes.
You’re always a joy. It happens to be we are dealing with cancer and no treatment right now, Chris.

It was really a simple post asking for quality responses. I never said anything about Troys genetics, except he wanted me to take his word for it. At $1800 ish, I’m not taking anyone’s word for it except 2 or 3 people I know. I do not know Troy and nobody I knew did. If they did, they didn’t post before I found another breeder through a good friend.

Al Brown again. It seems no one believed me when I told them he told me over the phone about paperwork. His word against mine it comes to. I was new to boas. He was a known breeder. I get it. Oh well. That was then and I have not ever sold or bought hets on here without giving or geting photo I’d. As I was always told to do. And to get proof of kahl lined albino stuff. Don’t buy unless it can be traced back to Pete. That was then and now it seems I should just trust Troy? Or anyone I don’t know that won’t give photo I’d. Right.

Since everyone is pointing out the one problem you think I had in my years of buying and selling on here, did you point out the fake buyer/seller I busted twice on here? No, be cause some of you just don’t like me. I’m ok with that. But man, why be brutal? I’m not a bad guy. Just blunt and honest to a fault, no beating around the bush.

Ask any questions you’d like. I’ll answer honestly like I have always done.

I’m not bashing Troy people. I don’t know him to be able to.

Old 10-15-2018, 12:29 PM   #43
allreptiles1966
It all boiled down to I found a better option for me. What’s wrong with that? And the boa comes as I prefer, photo Id with genetic guarantee.

Sorry Troy,no disrespect meant at all!

Old 10-15-2018, 12:36 PM   #44
allreptiles1966
[quote=Chris Kennard;2106311]Perhaps you could share your correspondence with the seller you decided to go with. I'd be interested in seeing what ad, credentials and background sold you on that seller. Especially the actual date of your first correspondence. Just curious. Thanks in advance![/QUOT

Now you are calling me a liar about a deal I have with another reputable breeder? Chris, you are a trouble maker for sure. IMO of course.
The guy I’m buying from, is on here. It’s his choice if he wants to reply to a pack of wolves. I’m telling him not to bother, You are just looking for entertainment with me. You’re just not worth it,Chris. But I’ll play til they give me my first warning or points. I was never looking for problems or to mis lead anyone in a purchase. And I haven’t!

Old 10-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #45
allreptiles1966
[quote=AbsoluteApril;2106321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
That should be in a separate thread either about the other seller or about Rich.
Please keep this thread related to Troy.

I meant to add-
except for the dates part which may be relevant to this deal
I will get the dates I started the deal on. It was shortly after posting on here about Troy. Not positive. I think I’m missing something!

What am I accused of doing to Troy?

Old 10-15-2018, 12:51 PM   #46
allreptiles1966
Quote:
It took me three posts to realize "ulterior motive" or "problem buyer". Even after good feedback? Something REEKS here.

Why would I do either, Chris?

Old 10-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #47
allreptiles1966
Quote:
I couldn't disagree more. Judging from what I've seen here, the answers to my questions would prove whether or not there was an ulterior motive for not only starting this thread, but also being accusatory without presenting proof of his allegations regarding the integrity of the stock he passed up. I'm pretty sure the OP would be happy to share this info, thus killing two birds with one stone (good guy endorsement for the actual seller).
What did I actually accuse him of ? Not giving photo I’d and guaranteeing his hets?

Old 10-15-2018, 12:57 PM   #48
allreptiles1966
I did email Troy all those he posted as screen shots. So what Is the issue, I didn’t trust him? Ok. Big deal. Trust is earned, not given with a min of an $1800 purchase on one or two guys that posted for him. I believe I was already dealing with my friend around the second guys post that I replied to.

Old 10-15-2018, 01:27 PM   #49
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
Thats for being a major jerk!
The fact is you never intended to buy anything anyways!
You just like to post for the attention.
I do in fact, "Fully garantee" my animals. And in writing. So what is your problem... You must just need the attention...
And that’s how to sell thousands of $$ in boas! I so hate being accused of being a buyer with no intentions of buying. If I post or ask about boas, Troy, that means I have intentions. I think you’re just pissed I went with another breeder/seller.

It seems you’re the one looking for attention, Troy.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #50
allreptiles1966
[quote=AbsoluteApril;2106321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
That should be in a separate thread either about the other seller or about Rich.
Please keep this thread related to Troy.

I meant to add-
except for the dates part which may be relevant to this deal
Ok,so I asked my boa mentor/friend when we had talked. He says sept 15th I had asked him about Troy. It was sept 23 I agreed to buy from my boa mentor/friend.

If you look back at the boa discussion sect. you’ll see I posted the pic of the boa I agreed to buy from my boa mentor/friend on sept 23rd. Hope this helps whatever you guys think I did or am doing. I’ll post pics when I receive and get settled in.

Would the wolves need a newspaper with date under the boa? 😘

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!