High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:24 PM   #411
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Oh and by the way GO SAINTS!!!!!!! My home state is about to do it finally, I have complete faith.
From Louisiana?

Sniff

Old 01-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #412
Ravens_Mama
How in the WORLD can you compare a little eye shadow to completely altering the TRUE apearance??? Ive showed you what those babies TRUELY look like and you say its just some artificial light or a flash making them NEON!!! How about that he says when you open that box and you look at those pictures that that snake is going to look 100% like the photo provided???? FINE you accept a liars word based on one supposed transaction....wheres your receipt??? You go buy one of his neon babies that originally gave from Jim and get out your video camera so we can see this neon snake AS you take it outta the box. Personally im not gonna throw my money away on an animal i could buy from Jim for a 3rd of the price and KNOW what im getting when i send him my money instead of a shitload of lies and deceit. HE HAS NO BAD OR GOOD deals because once the snake leaves his hand its not gonna resemble the one he just sold offline so since its not neon colored in person it couldnt possibly be one he sold there for leaving his record at 100% excellent deals.

JenJen

do i need to post emails of this guys backwoods thinking and comparisons????

Old 01-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #413
HerpVenue
Quote:
a customer of Dave's from 04 comes forward when Damon was still around and still Damon, yet the attack continues that they are the same person, and no matter how good you are you cant be two different people in two different states at the same time, so exactly as I said, nothing will satisfy. Anyway as always everyone take care and have fun with the witch hunt, best of luck. Dan M.
WAOH !!! Hold on there young buck. Let me school you. I have been with fauna since about 1997. So i pretty much know how things work.

Damon was still Damon But he was doing a disappearing trick

Damon Posted his entire collection for sale on 5/15/2004
he supposedly sold EVERYTHING by 6/23/04

It has already been proven that he indeed did NOT sell everything. He lied. He was obviously up to something. Once he pretended to have sold everything....he was not spotted again until he was driving through Arizona in 2005. In other words, he was gone from about summer 2004 to summer 2005. Maybe I led you astray when I said David appeared a couple months after Damon disappeared. I should have said David appeared a couple months after Damon was finally spotted. NOONE heard from him until he was spotted in AZ. that is why people were laughing and where surprised he was around. Nothing in the reports in 2005 say that he was with family. but we all know Damon has Family. Do you think he may have moved his family ahead of time> or did he leave them? In other words it seems they have already been pre-moved to t he new place. So young buck it is possible he was moving his family in to the new place when he did the transaction with tenor goddess.

Quote:
To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live.
Damn, forgive him girls.....he is 22 ...he either thinks girls have cooties..... or he thinks they are for sale.
Dude so when girls put on make up...I should put a dollar bill into their pocket....proclaim them as having been bought by me.....then start humpin them like I want to against their will?

Quote:
James(Dutchallison00), as Bob said you need to protect people from buying from a company with a 100 percent positive feedback and absolutely not one sick/dead animal or complaint.
Let me school you again YOUNG BUCK.

If I was a bad guy....lets say I cheated you and 100 other people.....then lets say I changed my name...then sold to 3-5 people. I now have 100% feed back on my new identity. should people try to warn you about my new identity with 100% feedback? or should they tell you that my new identity is 100% safe.

if this is Damon and get proven to be Damon..... why don't you ask him what happened to his other collection. What kind of Diseases ran through it and caused its demise. There is a reason why Damon is hiding. It isn't because of a witch hunt.

You need to read up on history before you cry witch hunt.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #414
HerpVenue
Quote:
but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash
Sharpening an image can be done with a sharpening tool. NOT the contrast tool that ads lots of red.

Artificial lighting does not add red.

extra flash washes out an animal...it does not add red.

damn....and I was accused of grasping at straws?

Old 01-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #415
juggalo
ok here is one for you in post number 389 benR posted a link to some of david's pics in the third one down if you want a size compairison there is a 2X4 on the top of the cage although the snake is a good size that is no 60 pound pig i have seen a 60 pound pig and that ain't it. sorry just adding a little food for thought.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #416
GinoInDaBronx
fuscusking

daniel, let me help give you a little clue: money isn't the only thing that you are bad with! your rationalizations are just painful to read. have you ever heard the old adage about the fool who is 'too ignorant to realize just how ignorant he really is?' Somewhat apropos in your case, there little man.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #417
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
a customer of Dave's from 04 comes forward when Damon was still around and still Damon, yet the attack continues that they are the same person, and no matter how good you are you cant be two different people in two different states at the same time, so exactly as I said, nothing will satisfy. Anyway as always everyone take care and have fun with the witch hunt, best of luck. Dan M.
Since Damon had a penchant for doing business under multiple aliases all along, whose to say WHEN he donned the David persona? He could have been doing business under that name concurrently with his actual identity as well as other aliases.

If, indeed, Damon is David, the fact that a customer has appeared from 04 really doesn't mean much.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #418
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.

James(Dutchallison00), as Bob said you need to protect people from buying from a company with a 100 percent positive feedback and absolutely not one sick/dead animal or complaint. The closest thing to a complaint is Jim Mason, but the sale itself went fairly smooth, just feels his animals have been misrepresented upon resale which is his feeling and his right to feel that way. Why would you want someone to buy from a company with all happy customers who have actually done business with them, lengthy guarantees, and great healthy animals. Come on, think of the public for god sake!!!! LMFAO, this is beyond amusing, its unfortunate I have plans tonight, would love to cook dinner relax and stay here in Never Never land where we never have to grow up. Have a good night all, Dan M. Oh and by the way GO SAINTS!!!!!!! My home state is about to do it finally, I have complete faith.
Griz, I think this first paragraph now qualifies as the most assinine reasoning in this thread, if not one of the top on the board, ever.

Dan... some of those photos were only brightened with artificial light and/or flash (making for bad pictures) and some were brightened with a program after the image was created. However, it is BLATANTLY obvious that many also had color change, and that is NOT acceptable, period! Why on earth would any seller WANT to do that? There is no way a buyer could be satisfied with a snake once received after seeing and believing it would look like the enhance version in the altered pictures. I read most of your posts and gave you the benefit of the doubt on most of them, but this... this is absolutely the most ignorant and assinine reasoning I've seen in a lonnnnnnng time. You lost all credibility with anyone who may have still been reading your posts with an open mind.

As was said, you should have resisted.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:23 PM   #419
BenR
After Jim Mason did his deal in person With "David" from Highendherps he told me a little bit about what David looked like. As Jim said before, he was already onto who David really was before he met with him. So, he really tried to pay attention to details. After he e-mailed me the description I then forwarded this to the girl that had lived with Damon for about a week in California. I'll post the series of e-mails below and her reponse to them will be at the bottom.

1. Jim e-mailed me telling me about doing the deal with Highendherps

To: benrogers79@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Hey Jim!
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 21:42:51 -0600
Quote:
Ben,

Thought you'd be interested in knowing I met Mr David Beauchemin
today,lol. We met in Shreveport to give him the burms. Weird
looking dude,lol. Looked mixed Indian or mexican. Kinda tall and
skinny. But nice enough guy. then i talked with him onthe phone
tonight for about an hour. I will admit I was surprised that he
seems to be legit in what he knows,lol. We discussed burm health
and retics,etc. in a way it was kind of a relief to know he may
just be a compulsive strange dude, yet does know what he's doing at
least with the snakes,,lmao. Figured you'd find that funny and
interesting bro,lol.

2. I emailed him back and asked the following
To: bebomason@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 03:50:46 +0000
Quote:
Did a yougish blonde girl happen to be
with him? Sounds like it may have been him. I gotta run right
now.
Later,
Ben

3. Jim e-mailed me and told me a little more about him.

To: benrogers79@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:01:31 -0600
Quote:
He had a kind of rough looking face. Like indians/hispanics can have. like he had acne as a kid or something. Maybe he worked outside alot. Kind of a weathered looking face. Man, his hands were big and very rough looking. Like he worked(s) with his hands alot. he drove an older Ford duelley pickup,lol.

4. I emailed Becca to see what she thought of Jim's description. I have met Damon twice. Once in 02, and once in early 03. Other than remembering him being tall, dark hair, and skinny I couldn't remember much.
To: rjonilionis@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: RE: Hey Jim!
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:18:24 +0000
Quote:
Hey Becca,
Does Jim's discription of Damon sound right to you? I can't hardly remember what he looked like.

5. Becca wrote me back and said the following.

Sent : Monday, December 4, 2006 3:29 PM
To : benrogers79@hotmail.com
Subject : Hey Jim!
Quote:
Yep! That's definetely him! Truck and all! And yes... he does know a lot about caring for herps. It's the honesty and people skills he's got issues with!

Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #420
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.

I haven't taken issue with you in regards to your good experience with HEH. I will here. You are trying to rationalize doctoring pictures as something that is legitimate. It is not! Slim to no chance anyone would consider doing business with someone that believes this is an acceptable practice to sell an animal. Anyone that alters the appearance of their animal to make the sell has a serious character flaw. Just as anyone defending the practice. It is hard enough to determine the good guys to do business with online. We don't need people in this hobby defending deceptive practices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart