Bad Guy Tim Koppenhofer Special K Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:41 AM   #11
DAND
Please post any and all e-mails or pm's you have to back up your claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsherp View Post
I should have sexed the animal when I got it.
That is sound advice and if you claim is correct, he should have taken his own advice.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:39 AM   #12
PAVLOVK1025
Lifetime sex guarantee FTW.

No proof submitted for review. Thread invalidated.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #13
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
Lifetime sex guarantee FTW.

No proof submitted for review. Thread invalidated.
Yes. Animal sex should be guaranteed for life the same as genetics. It is or is not what the seller claims, no "statute of limitations".

Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
Rainbowboaman
What happened to needing to show proof to back up claims? We don't even know if same snake was brought back.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
Amelanistic Orca
Anybody notify Tim of this yet??

Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #16
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Kirk View Post
So all of the sudden everyone knows how to check sex of an animal? What if you dont know how to check sex? Im not saying he didnt but you should be able to trust a breeder to give you what is advertised or make it right if its not.
You can have the breeder check right in front of you. Pro Exotics did that for me this weekend without me asking.

I would love to hear Tim's side of this. He's always friendly every time I see him. We just bought another snake from him at Tinley this past weekend. I'd also like to see some proof from the op.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #17
Montoya
This was posted in the as well with no proof to support the claim. Hopefully today emails can be provided. If all is true, I feel three months is too long to verify sex if you know how to do it. Although, If Tim did agree to give the credit and failed to honor his word then this thread is deserved. To the OP, losing your composure and not being professional certainly doesn't help your case at all. You can still get results while acting like a reasonable person, maybe not immediately, but in the long run.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #18
Montoya
Seriously? I can't reference another forum, it just edited it out automatically? This wasn't a link to the Bush League.

Old 10-13-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
You can have the breeder check right in front of you. Pro Exotics did that for me this weekend without me asking.
Or you can have someone else do it for you if that person doesn't know how. There isn't a show that I attend that I don't have someone asking me to sex a snake for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I would love to hear Tim's side of this. He's always friendly every time I see him. I'd also like to see some proof from the op.
, and I

Old 10-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
Danielsherp
If your looking for e-mails the only e-mails that were sent was in Jan over the Dispalys cases. Everything else was face to face. Yes I sure did have some choice words with Tim. IF your going to take my money sell me a missexed animal ,jerk me around for a year and then tell me your not going to do what you said you were then yes I was pissed. I told him he was an asshole and tried to walk away because It was getting ugly very fast. I then turned and told him "if you weren't so old I would whoop your ass". Plain and simple. If someone comes up and takes $275 from me I would do the same. I work hard for my money and where I come from a man is only as good as his word. SO if any of you think that its ok for someone to sell a misexed animal and not make it right after you said you would then it
's just as sad as I thought. Should I have said what I said to Tim. Probably not. Tim if you read this "I apologize" BUT it still doesn't exclude the fact you know what our deal was and you didn't hold your end up.

Daniel Allison

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!