Bad Guy a.bradford beware...... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #11
ReptileOfConcernInc
the snake was bought as a het titanium "citron" he got it straight from jay..
i got this snake a little over 2 months ago... and i did not happen to see the possible het albino add till after i started looking up on this guy... the reason i checked if it was a male is because i threw my legit male citron in with it and they started fighting real bad.. so then put it in with my albino tiger proven breeder female and it imeadatly started to try and hook up with her..

the reason i checked multipule times if it was a male is because i told him its a male and he said to me no no no its female . if you dont know how to probe get someone who knows how to probe it... so i tried again just to make sure and sure enough i did it twice and a buddy did it once and every time it probed male..

Old 12-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #12
reticguy76
gotcha. maybe have jay check his records of selling this snake to this guy. it could be possible that it was mis-sexed by jays crew and he legitimately figured it was a female. nobody, jay, bob clark, bob applegate, mike wilbanks, etc, is 100% on every snake sexing.

so, you bought it as a 100% citron from this guy??

so, it seems whats goin on is, you got a mis-sexed (whether it be intentional or unintentional), citron poss het albino (that initially you didnt know it was poss het albino).

but in the first ad that was posted for that snake, it was labeled as a virgin retic (assumed to be a normal), poss het albino

is that an accurate summary of whats happened ??

Old 12-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #13
chongorojo
W ell since its his word vs your word it would be worth your time to have this 3rd party who also probed the animal speak up and tell his findings to the BOI as well as the seller. Maybe he doesn't own a probe set and just uses tail lenght

Old 12-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #14
ReptileOfConcernInc
Retic guy..... In the first add its a 66%het albino "nothing about citron.."

The second add is a citron not het albino are u not seeing the problem here?

I paid for a citron 100% het titanium.....not a normal possible het albino....were are u getting citron het albino?

Old 01-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #15
A.BRADFORD
Just stumbled across this. Drew did I dint i offer you via phone conversation a 24 hour return and return funds. that's not mentioned above. As for the two adds you purchased a 400.citron 100% het. the other add was just a picture reffrence. i also sent you several other pics next to the 66% het albino As for the Sex you got back to me 3 month later ?

I told you Sept 24 430 pm Send it back and i will refund. then 3 months later I start hearing back. Lets hear what i did wrong ?

Old 01-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #16
ReptileOfConcernInc
The day I recieved the snake I told you I didn't believe the snake was a citron or the one that you had posted pics of. You did offer to refund but guaranteed that it was a citron that you only had one citron and that was her and I believed you. I should have took the refund but since I had already purchased a citron male I decided to keep the snake against my better judgement. So I started putting alot of food into the snake getting it bulked up for next season to breed. It wasn't til later that I found out it was a male and that is when I started emailing you. That being I should have probed the snake the day I recieved it but at the time didn't think I had anything to worry about there.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #17
ReptileOfConcernInc
I also didn't recieve any pics of the snake. I sent you the money the day we spoke and never recieved any other pics of the snake other then the ones in the add

Old 01-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #18
Keys & Kritterz
Well first problem I see is Mr. Bradford posted the same snake with 2 different genetics, you said you used the picture for a reference? You didn't mention in either ad that the picture was just for a reference. Strike 1

In both ads you state that the snake was a female. If Drew is correct on the sexing that is strike 2. I think Drew should probably have sexed the snake after a week or 2 of settling in just to be sure and if not buying from a known breeder I would of double checked. I always re-sex any snake I sell or buy, and if im not 100% sure I let the buyer know.

If Drew can prove the snake a male which sounds to me like that has been established i personally would take the snake back. but that is between you 2.

You guys should post all emails between you to and give us a better idea of what all was said. Otherwise some facts have been shown and some will be he said she said.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #19
A.BRADFORD
A money back offer was Issued the same day he complained. he them 3 months later wants a refund. not happening as for the sex. I sexed tics for 20 years here. i have made mistakes in the past. but however we see no pics of hemopins ? anyhow.. Im on a badguy thread and the buyer states clearly I offered him a refund the day the snake landed. pretty simple case here.

Drew sex the snake take a picture of two of its hemipeins. im still 95% sure shes female.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #20
East_Coast
He can take pictures of the snake while being probed.

That would clear this part up right away. I am not a retic guy so excuse me if this is out of the question... but aren't they sexually dimorphic even without probing? Can you not get a good indication from tail length, spur size, demeanor, or feed patterns during breeding season? Again, I am not into retics --- but it should not be too hard to either determine gender or prove it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!