Trade Rick Hinderer custom knives - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
rickm
Rick Hinderer custom knives

Name:  IMG_E0995.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  493.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0994.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  458.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0988.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  491.8 KB
I have some very high end knives up for possible trade for retics or possibly the right carpet or two.
These are Rick Hinderer knives, if you are not familiar with him you should do a little research to see how badass these knives really are. I am looking for phantom combos, OG combos, mochino combos, marble stuff, anything purple or het purple is a bonus. Looking for females and a year or less. Any questions text 33o 464 56o3. Carpets would be anything albino, QUALITY jungle, zebra, axanthic...caramel combos.
The two flippers/folders are 30th anniversary one off custom knives with full titanium anodized blue hardware(since pics) and I have all the jewelled stainless hardware as well as a titanium Hinderer Armorors tool to take apart and maintain the knives. The grey and black MP-1 Has a polished pivot, polished filler tab, polished blade spine and polished backbone of the knife. All knives have S35VN stainless blades and full titanium construction with G10 scales. Made in the USA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2018, 09:54 PM   #2
yodawagon
This belongs in the trading and bartering section, not here.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:00 PM   #3
rickm
Ok Dad....thanks for telling me the rules. Speaking of rules...maybe you should learn them before you try to be a social justice warrior. I have done over 50 trades/sales/purchases on this site. I have seen countless trade offers in the non trade section. If people are looking for a specific type of animal in a trade...they post trade offers in that section all the time. So quit trying to gain what ever power trip you are on here. If it were against the rules, people would get infractions for it. So either become a moderator...or let the moderators handle rule infractions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #4
yodawagon
Go collect some knives.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:47 PM   #5
rickm
You have 20 posts...ALL 20 are you getting on people's posts and making comments. You have nothing positive to add...ever. Get a life and go away kid.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2018, 11:08 PM   #6
bcr229
Cut it out, both of you.

Old 06-18-2018, 12:07 AM   #7
rickm
Sold. Nothing left available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-04-2021, 09:36 AM   #8
brandonlarson
Are these knives still available for sale? I would love to do a review on them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!