looking for a ranking on this blackpewter girl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
snakejems reptiles
Question looking for a ranking on this blackpewter girl

I have a 2009 black pewter female that weighs 875 grams now and feeds great with nice colors, i am looking for some numbers on her from other reptile collectors,hobbyist and breeders on a scale from 1-10 and average guess what u think, all your guess or thoughts will be average together in about a week and then i will repost the final number, thanks so much for ur time and help......mark......
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
snakesRkewl
I like her and if she had less tail stripe I'd give her a 10

Solid 9

Old 02-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
Matt2979
Here's a pic of my black pewter. Mine's a boy so you should just send me yours as a breeder loan and we'll go for super pewters 50% het ghost!!

Yeah, I know...LOL... I'd give yours a 9, too. As much as I like mine, yours is prettier than my boy, but girls are supposed to be, right??
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
I'll give her a one - you shouldn't have such an ugly animal in your place Mark, your other BP's may catch the ugly (it's contagious, right?) Send her to me, I'll be glad to give her a good home

Seriously, a definite nine in my book, very good looking girl

Old 02-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
Bob O'Brien
Very nice Mark, solid 9

Old 02-09-2011, 01:03 AM   #6
Orlandoflor
9 all the way

Old 02-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #7
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
I like her and if she had less tail stripe I'd give her a 10

Solid 9
thanks jerry for ur comment, she is very sweet in everyway....

Old 02-09-2011, 01:53 AM   #8
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Here's a pic of my black pewter. Mine's a boy so you should just send me yours as a breeder loan and we'll go for super pewters 50% het ghost!!

Yeah, I know...LOL... I'd give yours a 9, too. As much as I like mine, yours is prettier than my boy, but girls are supposed to be, right??
thanks for the offer, but she is staying here lock up for breeding untill i decide to put her ever on market, yea girls are always hot, also in both worlds...thanks for the comments and good luck with yours..........mark

Old 02-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #9
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
I'll give her a one - you shouldn't have such an ugly animal in your place Mark, your other BP's may catch the ugly (it's contagious, right?) Send her to me, I'll be glad to give her a good home

Seriously, a definite nine in my book, very good looking girl
thanks john, she is not that ugly for me to send her out my door yet, and she is waiting for the right man next year to marry and have kids...i hope they look as good as her and the male....will see then....thanks for the comments....mark

Old 02-09-2011, 01:58 AM   #10
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Very nice Mark, solid 9

thanks alot bob, hope i can produce some nice things with her next year and will share them with you and fauna then......mark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!