Neil Gubitz Comes Through - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:56 PM   #1
vferra7777
Neil Gubitz Comes Through

My story was told how my cages were destroyed and only Sal at enclosures could deal with UPS over the claim. I called and e-mailed UPS but they continually swore that only the shipper could make and receive a claim. They finally sent me papers that theyy felt the package was not properly packaged and that they would not ship.

Also in here was Neil Gubitz' involvement. YES he did charge my card without my knowledge/permission BUT he did help me a great deal with SAl and constantly kept me updated as to where he was and what he was going through.

WELL today the deal is ended. Neil refunded my money via paypal and as far as I am concearned, I want to thank him publically and tell him and all of you that my problem never really concearned Neil it was just the only thread for me to grasp with Sal being so invisible. Sorry Neil, but what would you have done under the same circumstances? The store has only been open a few months and my lease is starting to go full rent April 1st. This money will be 1/3 of that payment and reduce the stress on all of us in my house. Thank you Neil and please be careful with Sal and all that follows him. CIAO!!

Old 02-24-2004, 03:07 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Vinny.... It's funny you should say that, because UPS told ME that only the RECEIVER can put a request in for damage.... what else is new....

I really hope your store is a success and I wish you all the luck in the world.... and, believe me, it's gonna be one very tough road with a lot of work.... but I'm sure you'll pull through....

Neil

Old 02-24-2004, 03:11 PM   #3
JungleHabitats
Congrats to Neil

Neil glad to see you made this right by Vinnie good job

Vinnie hope all is going well at the store

Old 02-24-2004, 09:09 PM   #4
DaveyFig
Well done Neil.

Old 02-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #5
vferra7777
Can't believe it....

Finally it is over. It took awhile and a lot of needless drama but I can finally rest knowing that I didn't lose anything. Thank you Neil and Alan and Dave and Johnny etc. I learned a lesson.

The store is actually doing petty well. We made a commercial on the local cable channels that will appear on Nickolodean, Family Channel, Animal Planet and Cartoon Network over the next 3 months. 495 spots reaching 170,000 eyes. This is the true test to see if it be a business or just a hobby that only pays for itself.

Sal's cages are doing very well. I have modified them for heat tape though. Not too bad. Please check us out if you are ever in the Richmond area or we should be appearing at some local shows in the future. CIAO everyone and good luck to US ALL>

Old 02-24-2004, 09:47 PM   #6
Neil Gubitz
Vinny.... were you at least able to use parts of the cages that came in as Turkish Taffy, or were they destroyed beyond repair??

I would love to see the ads you put on cable, that's a very daring move, and a smart one at that!

Neil

Old 02-24-2004, 10:02 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Credit where it´s due. You did the right thing here Neil.

Regards.

Old 02-25-2004, 06:27 AM   #8
vferra7777
Sent them all back

The cage that was destroyed was 1 box out of three. We thought about trying to salvage but then I would not have gotten what I paid for. The UPS guy said it was all or nothing so we took pics and sent them back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!