Getting out of breeding bearded dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 08-30-2022, 06:59 PM   #1
arnaldolex1
Getting out of breeding bearded dragons

I decided to stick to only crested geckos and getting rid of my bearded dragon breading idea. Up for grabs I have a pair of bright citrus male is good and female is super bright they gave me so many nice baby's with tons of diff variations. 400 for this pair. I also have adult zero male he is very white and price is 500. 2 breeder females one is red with blue bars mother to the babies I have now she is 250 them I have a red leatherback with blue bar female adult for 200. I also have a red with blue bar male dad to most of my red clutch for 300 he's a beast and good breeder. I have another adult male he's lime a red orange beautiful for 300. I have about 20 red babies left maybe 4 citrus females I was keeping for the project. I also have a pied bearded male for 600 developing very nicely. And a brand new clutch of reds maybe 3 weeks old with 2 trans very nice reds willing to le it all go for 3k or individual sale welcomed. I can't figure out the upload process attaching my tiktok video link so you can see my videos inbox me if u want pictures of something.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPjrGwE/
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons