ISO American Crocodile. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Old 07-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
AdamHess512
ISO American Crocodile.

I’m aware this is a long shot.
I am a member of Staff for the Reptile World Serpentarium ran by George VanHorn. We are in search of a juvenile American Crocodile, we are not picky, we only ask that it is in good health. Anything over two foot would be considered. It doesn’t have to be a breeding animal, it can be below the age of breeding, we will accept either gender, although we would like to know what gender it is for advertising and display purposes, shipping or pickup, we are located in the heart of Saint Cloud 5705 East Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, we are a public Facility open from 10-5 everyday except Monday. George VanHorn has been a building block of the Reptile word since the early 70’s, if you have had antivenin treatment from a naive US snake, it’s very possible he is the one who made that treatment, he wants to continue giving back to the community by creating another attraction for the public. With the American Crocodile as the star.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2019, 10:00 PM   #2
robertfyfe
I’ve never heard of a reptile display not caring what sex but knowing how too sex themselves this is one of the easiest things I learned when I got my first croc at 14 years old iam now 50 years best idea stop the stories wow

Old 03-28-2019, 08:01 PM   #3
AdamHess512
Hello, yes, we do not care whether or not someone inquires with a female for Male, we did ask to know, but an American Crocodile is not easy to come by, and we don’t want to narrow down an already slim chance. We are aware on how to sex crocs.

We are still inquiring for American Crocodiles, if there are any please inquire.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2020, 05:22 PM   #4
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.agentpet.com/pet-detail/...nder-male-4557
Saw these for sale, not mine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!