Bad Guy Bad Guy Danielle Susan Ruger - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #41
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
As I expected I have found myself at the wrath of the Fauna Karma Clique
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
Do you not see the irony in your post?
And I presume you don't see the irony in yours. You "expected" the negative comments being directed at you, yet you went ahead and stuck your own foot in your mouth anyway, and then whine about it when the expected comes to pass.

Smooth. Real smooth.

It's not a clique. Just a bunch of people who don't happen to agree with YOU. First time that ever happened to you? Well, probably not the last, I would wager. Welcome to planet Earth.

And you still haven't answered my question about where you gained the authority to speak for management of this site. Dare I conclude that you don't actually have any and are speaking out of an orifice that isn't normally known for having vocal cords?

Old 07-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #42
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Thank you for including the other perpetrator as well on the additional BOI thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=485285

I am hoping for serious consequences for the two involved in the torture and killing.
I am hoping that readers are not derailed here, from what is really important.
No problem.
This whole situation has me rattled.
I (and all animal lovers) just want everyone to know what kind of people these girls really are.
Long after the news story has been replaced with some other big story, these threads will still be here for potential employers, etc to find.
I don't see them as potential customers but in 10 years... 20 years... maybe one tries to get her kid a lizard or snake; the seller will still be able to find this thread.

The main point is to keep them on the radar. Too many animal abuse stories are forgotten in time. This event should haunt them forever.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #43
SofaKing
Should make these twits go catch burms and gators with hair nets.... It'd be a funny video to watch....

Old 07-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #44
j_dunlavy
The real names of these girls

Danielle Susan Dionne, 15, and Jennifer Emoke Greene, 18, have been arrested on charges of felony cruelty to animals, a third-degree felony, and taking, harassing, harming or killing a gopher tortoise, a second-degree misdemeanor.

Old 04-04-2015, 12:42 AM   #46
bcr229
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...402-story.html

Jennifer Emoke Greene trial: Tortoise-torture suspect incompetent for animal-cruelty case

An animal-cruelty trial against a North Florida woman seen torturing and killing a small gopher tortoise in a July Facebook video will have to wait after she was found incompetent, according to the Clay County clerk of courts..

Jennifer Emoke Greene, 18, of Orange Park and a then 15-year-old friend were arrested July 25 after the video showed the woman setting the tortoise ablaze in front of a home off Blanding Boulevard, then stomping it to death after it tried to crawl away.

Animal-rights officials in Nevada saw the graphic video, then alerted Florida officials since the gopher tortoise is a threatened species in Florida.

Initially jailed on $55,000 bail on charges of animal cruelty as well as taking, harassing, harming or killing a threatened species, it was reduced to $15,000 in August and Greene bonded out, the Sheriff's Office said.

Court files show Greene had a March 10 status hearing and was "found incompetent to proceed; set for six-month review."

State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Jackelyn Barnard said Greene's public defender requested she be evaluated and that was done by an expert.

The State Attorney's Office cannot discuss the results.

But on March 13, an order for conditional release was made.

"The judge did declare the defendant incompetent earlier this month and placed her on a conditional release plan," Barnard said. "What this means is the defendant will receive treatment to make her competent to proceed to trial."

Greene is scheduled to appear again Sept. 8 for a review of her competency, according to her court file.

Public Defender's Office is unable to comment at this time, spokesman Matt Bisbee said.

The two girls were arrested by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and Clay County Sheriff's Office at the younger girl's home on Parkridge Avenue.

Old 04-05-2015, 01:03 AM   #47
SobekSerpents
Thanks for the update.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!