Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:57 PM   #31
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss6127 View Post
Im innocent
Oh well why didn't you just say so from the start. Guess that about wraps it up, yes? NOT! You'll have to do better than that. You don't have to come clean if you don't want to. And nobody has to deal with you in the future if they don't want to. Any idea how many people will view this thread? Good luck...y'all.

Old 08-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #32
hawktalon99
Lolololhahahahahahaomg! no reason you've got to worry about lance and his scamming anymore. Looks like colt "dun ate" lance. Give it up, you got caught!
Lololohahahahahahaomg!

Old 08-26-2014, 01:32 AM   #33
Rocky top Reptiles
Post removed - violation of full name rule, member registered with false information to bypass ban, profanity, etc

hhmoore

Old 08-26-2014, 01:53 AM   #34
hhmoore
Thanks for proving me right about that account, lol.
Just to make sure this number his the lists & searches: 4239636911

Old 08-26-2014, 03:05 AM   #35
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky top Reptiles View Post
Post removed - violation of full name rule, member registered with false information to bypass ban, profanity, etc

hhmoore
Oops, in my haste to finish that, I made an error. Lance has used multiple aliases, which led to those accounts being banned....but Lance.Allen423 is still an active account. If you have something to say on this site, Lance, use that account. I'm sure you've got enough infractions that it won't be viable for long, and I won't have any regrets about clicking that button again.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:20 AM   #36
Dennis Hultman
A few other tidbits for the search engines.

Email addresses

Lance.Allen.423@gmx.com
tennesseeboy423@live.com
mf112602@Yahoo.com
mf112602@gmail.com
lc112788@gmail.com

Phone numbers

423-525-9599
423-742-6449
510-853-7947

Addresses he has used

251 Hunter Hill Circle Apt #4 Bristol Tn 37620
327 deck valley road Lot 6 Bristol Tn 37620

ebay account

lago0822423

Probably missed a few.
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 09:56 AM   #37
Robert Walker
This is very simple for Lance, Colt & Jessica. Return the snakes and this will all stop. You three don't realize that the real damaging information hasn't even been posted yet. Worse yet you have no clue how the information is going to be distributed beyond this website or to whom.

I have now confirmed from multiple sources that Lance's wife Jessica IS directly involved as an accomplice, not simply an alias.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:05 AM   #38
Robert Walker
This is from one of his victims (if the victim wants to share their name they can).

"By the way yes I did speak to a women and a guy."

"They were young but not good at guessing ages over the phone. The guy when on the phone had a southern accent and kinda talked like a homie. If you understand that."

This is a heavier set Lance pretending to be a Crip gang banger.
https://myspace.com/thatyunginl/photos
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #39
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
ebay account : lago0822423
This is the email that was used by Lance's alias (Mike Gentry) to scam Mike Sidore.

lago0822@gmail.com

lago = lanceallen(g)owens
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This is the email that was used by Lance's alias (Mike Gentry) to scam Mike Sidore.

lago0822@gmail.com

lago = lanceallen(g)owens
I knew it sounded familiar last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Ok so he has the number, just waiting for him to hand it over, there were mo worded emails, just pics... I was sent pics 3 times, using 2 different emails. One shows up as Jessie the other lago0822@gmail.com ( when you open the email is michael gentry.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!