Still more fun with hurricanes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-24-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
snakegetters
Still more fun with hurricanes

Now it's Jeanne beating a path to my front door. What fun. Preparing to bag up the snakes....AGAIN. Sheesh. I might be offline for awhile. In the upcoming battle between Jeanne and FPL, I expect that FPL is going to get owned like a rabbit in a cage full of hungry retics. Saying g'bye to my power for awhile, I imagine.

If any local keepers think they might need hurricane help, email me by Saturday night with your phone number. Be safe all.

Old 09-25-2004, 12:42 AM   #2
Mustangrde1
All my snakes are used to it now. One even tried to ziptie his own bag to help out lol. This is so getting old. And my next question is I think these Insurance adjusters are really Phantoms because we still aint seen ours and NO AC since 09-03 is really pissing me off. that and a leaky roof and only a couch left. Not to mention mold.

Oh ya and FP&L Who. I give the line crews credit but the suits need to all be fired.

Old 09-25-2004, 03:32 PM   #3
psilocybe
Man, that really sucks for you guys...be safe!

4 hurricanes in 4 weeks...one reason I don't live in Florida

Old 09-29-2004, 08:56 AM   #4
Mustangrde1
All safe and sound again. Luckily we didnt have another one comming so i was able to unpack the day after the storm. I have been out and about since the storm and we did take a major smacking this time it appears. Tanith please check in ASAP. Your area seams to have took a bad hit and i havent been able to get through to you on your phone.

Old 09-29-2004, 09:13 AM   #5
snakegetters
I'm annoyed but okay. No major damage here. Busy cleaning up, helping friends who have not got their power back, etc.

Anybody heard from Ray Hunter or Ricky Duffield?

Old 09-29-2004, 09:16 AM   #6
Mustangrde1
Hunter, Duffield and Goushaw are all ok and everyones children err snakes are all safe and sound no deaths no escapes no damage. Glad your ok Ive seen the news from your area and looks bad hint hint get a nextell

Old 10-01-2004, 06:55 AM   #7
snakegetters
It's still a mess over here to be sure. The damage is incredible. Some roads are still impassable despite cleanup efforts, and some are actually missing in chunks. A few people have been killed during cleanup efforts. I'm helping friends who still have no power. My elderly neighbor got a massive pine tree toppling down on her roof. The hole in my own roof is fortunately not over a vital area. What fun to live in sunny Florida.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!