Info Breeding (loan?)Ariel Cudia & Aritonic - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #61
strazkatz
Kevin, all this started because of his postings on the other site. This thread was started as a response. PERIOD
But Kevin, what you are saying is good. It is time to just compromise and end it.
In all honesty, best of your posts. TY

Old 02-01-2015, 05:24 PM   #62
beballs
Dirt? In Ariels face? What about him DRAGGING me out, knowing that he wasn't going to accept ralph into supermodel exotics? He could have sent me a pm, asking me to remove the animals for sale after explaining the situation. Who's face got dirt thrown in it first? Simply because ralph made a post on his business facebook about issues with an anonymous breeder? Ariel went and made a fool out of ralph on his. Who likes being called an elderly couple? I'm sorry, but that is dirt. That's a lot of dirt in ralphs face. So I'd like you to rethink who needs to clean their face off more.

I'm aggressive in this post. And it's actually the first post I've made that is. I will not stand any longer for you and all of Ariels friends sticking up for him, when I'm told to not stick up for mine. No one else, but ariel, stephanie, ralph, and Susan know the complete true story. So how about we keep it between them.

I'm willing to post them if ariel continues to make himself out to be the huge victim in this. Or stephanie either for that matter. I actually had a girl interested in purchasing geckos. She actually went to the extent of messaging ariel seeing if he would sell the animals to her after everything was situated. Way happened? He BLOCKED her. This poor girl feels ripped off and just wants to be able to purchase the females she is interested in. I also messaged stephanie and haven't heard a word back, and so has the the woman. So yeah, I'm a little ticked off. I'll see if she will post as I know anonymous third parties are not aloud. I just want people to know of this little transgression. I'd also like to state that when I messaged ariel over the matter he stated they were stephanies animals to let go of and I should message her. So if they are hers, why isn't she posting?

Old 02-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #63
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by beballs View Post
I actually had a girl interested in purchasing geckos. She actually went to the extent of messaging ariel seeing if he would sell the animals to her after everything was situated. Way happened? He BLOCKED her. This poor girl feels ripped off and just wants to be able to purchase the females she is interested in.
Not sure when that happened, but just to be clear, are you sure he blocked her? His whole facebook page is gone right now, which looks similar to being blocked from someone.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:32 PM   #64
BigBallin
I've sent you messages on Facebook Collette. And I'm sorry you got dragged into that post.

But, this post is about ariel and Ralph settling there agreement /disagreement

If you feel the need you could make your own post or post in his boi right? I think you handled yourself well on that Facebook post, and then you said your peace and walked away.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #65
strazkatz
Supermodel Exotics, aritonic and his personal page are ALL his pages. he made em and controls em JB

Old 02-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #66
beballs
I didn't think of that. Thank you JB for making that known. I'll let the girl know as well his Facebook is gone. Im glad you looked up his account, I simply imagined he had blocked me too. I'm sorry for jumping off the handle, but this whole situation has everyone on edge. Especially when I have someone who's extremely upset, not a part of the situation, telling me she was blocked for wanting animals she is interested in.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #67
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by strazkatz View Post
Supermodel Exotics, aritonic and his personal page are ALL his pages. he made em and controls em JB
I'm aware he made them. I'm saying his personal page is currently down. If the person messaged him yesterday asking about the gecko, and he closed his account (hopefully just for some time to cool down, which I think might be wise right now), it can look to the potential buyer like he had blocked her before answering her. The messages from him in my inbox on facebook just show up currently as from "Facebook User." I'm pretty sure he didn't block me.

That said... I am not sure why anyone would want to try to buy a gecko while all of this is going on. I would definitely want to sit it out. Not sure why the person in question would feel "ripped off" though unless money switched hands.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #68
beballs
No money was exchanged. She simply stated that she was ready to make a purchase. After it all I explained to her that the geckos were still a free for all, and it's first come first serve basis. I'm imagining her mind was simply really set on purchasing them.

Old 02-01-2015, 07:02 PM   #69
Acurit1
I thought that this has come to a resolution.. Ralph I have told you the name and maybe you have forgotten because at the time you cared for them they weren't yours. Hence, the name Tim comes to mind in your posts. As for the thread on Supermodels, I clearly stated that "I will let him in" after all I am the admin and so are three other folks who I did notify in the post to accept them in the group. Collete, I took down my FB to basically cool down as what JB stated. I also have a message on Aritonnic from you regarding geckos being sold (not quite sure) or rather but you held them back due to the dispute of ownership. I replied to you and said that you would have to talk with Stephanie about them. With your permission Collette, I would like to post that discussion between you and I on Aritonnic by taking screenshots.
Ralph, I requested not "demanded" the terms we both agreed on earlier sites in this thread. If I am not good to my word, then please post it here on this thread you started to prove your point. Otherwise, keep your word on our agreement. I will give you his full name (FB search), screenshots (pm stating lineages), and his phone number (permission granted) without hesitation. Read the agreements closely that were agreed upon earlier closely. Thank you and have a good day.

Old 02-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
I'm aggressive in this post.
While I understand everyone is on edge, if everyone gets aggressive, no one is going to sit down and work out an acceptable compromise.

Quote:
No one else, but ariel, stephanie, ralph, and Susan know the complete true story.
Are you saying that they deliberately have kept the full truth from their posts here, or what exactly are you saying? It's important: if the situation here is being deliberately misrepresented it certainly reflects on the parties involved.

The BOI is not FB. This is a business forum. Deliberately incendiary tactics and deliberate misrepresentations are not favorably regarded.
I am interested in hearing Ariel's response to Ralph's proposal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!