Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:06 AM   #21
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks John, I look forward to doing business with you again sometime. Those are some nice looking hogs you sent me!

Old 12-01-2015, 01:04 PM   #22
sea202wa
Red face Black Soldier Fly larvae (BSF)

I have been receiving quality BSF larvae from Jason for about half a year now. Awesome interactions, fast shipping and perfect pricing. Appreciate the services Jason, keep up the great job.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #23
phryno
I purchased a Mexican hognose from Jason, and it was a flawless and smooth transaction. Jason was efficient and straightforward. The packaging was great. The box came in warm despite cooler temperatures up north, and the snake was clearly healthy and in excellent condition.

No complaints at all!

Old 02-03-2016, 02:33 PM   #24
Beyond GenetiX
William, thank you! It was my pleasure.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:52 PM   #25
Sal04
I just got a trio of beardies from Jason. They all look awesome and healthy when they arrived. I dealt with other breeders but Jason is the best for me. Answers all my questions. He even gave me 3 different roach colonies for free👌🏻 I would not think twice doing business with him again. Highly recommended seller and breeder. Thanks again Jason.

Sal

Old 02-25-2016, 09:04 AM   #26
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Sal, I look forward to seeing some great looking babies from that trio. Wish you the best with them and I'm always around for questions.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #27
fowlmoodmandy
I had a very smooth transaction with Jason, I absolutely love the young superconda I bought and she is healthy, looks like a superstar and eats like a little pig. Could not be happier with a transaction! Thanks, Jason! Will recommend you and likely purchase from you again in the future!

Old 03-10-2016, 03:37 PM   #28
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks again Mandy, for the opportunity. I look forward to future transactions with you!

Old 04-13-2016, 09:56 PM   #29
medgar
Just completed my purchase of 3 beautiful Hognose from Jason, and Incouldnt be more pleased with his amazing customer service. Prompt to respond and accommodating. After 20 years in this Hobby, it is nice to work with a great person. Thank you again Jason!!

Matt Edgar

Old 04-14-2016, 09:28 AM   #30
Beyond GenetiX
Thank you Matt, I hope you and the kids enjoy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!