Spaz doing what Spaz does......... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-19-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Spaz doing what Spaz does.........

Well, My little neo atrox is getting ready for his third button. Had to clean his cage and he REALLY don't like me to tub him while I do it. So I thought I'd grab a couple pics when I put him back, and he was showing his displeasure.........

Anyway, hope ya enjoy. He gave me lots of tongue shots this time around. He's the meanest, most oneryest Atrox I have evr had. LOL He was so full of himself when He got his second button, can't wait to see how he acts with 3.

Enjoy,
Rick

Old 10-19-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
Cat_72
Those are some VERY cool pics.....and he looks VERY cranky as well, lol.

Old 10-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #3
joshdhensley
What a sweet little guy......Yeah right! Great shots!

Old 10-20-2006, 03:18 AM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
O neat, Rick. I didn't know you did venomous!

I'll have to chat you up about it (possibly get my Fiance involved in the conversation rather then just reading). Chris wants to get into venomous but I told him not until he was "trained" by someone experienced and we get an escape proof building not attached to the house.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:49 PM   #5
markface
cute little bugger

Old 10-21-2006, 06:46 AM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. Spaz says thanks too, but he's "handsome" not "cute". HA HA HA

Stef, that's because I don't do hots anymore. LOL I gave them up around 10-11 years ago. I usually just do removals or relocations. But, I just couldn't help myself this time. As for Chris........Good idea on the proper training. I'd be glad to help where I can, but hands on training is what he really needs. Some things can't be explained as well as they can be shown.

Thanks again,
Rick

Old 10-21-2006, 07:41 AM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Stef, that's because I don't do hots anymore. LOL I gave them up around 10-11 years ago. I usually just do removals or relocations. But, I just couldn't help myself this time. As for Chris........Good idea on the proper training. I'd be glad to help where I can, but hands on training is what he really needs. Some things can't be explained as well as they can be shown.
O, I certainly agree that he needs hands on training. He's a few years off before I'll even consider letting him have anything hot. Currently he has a thing for Copperheads & Gaboons. I think I've convinced him why it's not a good idea to get a Gaboon, but he still talks about the Coppers weekly. I'll have a long list of questions for you some time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!