Randall Ellis, Reptile Locators (BAD GUY) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #11
Dave Lawson
Griz, I do agree with you but Randall knows about this thread and has not came forth with anything at all. His silence speaks vloumes. I understand that many people think the world of Randy, I to at one point called Randy a friend until I got a box from him in "06" of dead snakes (most were dead the rest died in a couple days) we are talking 40 rattlers that basiclly starved to death in Randy's care. Plus the fact that this is not the first time Randy has done this to a Tz exporter. Randy has sold the animals and has paid nothing. It would not be the first time a good person has gone bad. All this does is ruins it for the rest of us, The time will come when you will want a certain snake and we (importers) will not be able to get it because of this kind of . Remember the patternless bush viper that Randy sold for $2,500 that was from this shipment.

It is normal for people to want to stand up for a friend but at what point do you realize and admitt that he is in the wrong? The e-mails tell the story in plain english.

Randall Ellis, Pay for the animals before you ruin it for everyone else.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:14 AM   #12
thomas davis
ya know

the more i think about this the more agitated i become there are people who could substancially gain from this kind of deal on both sides. and yet we have this situation sad ,,,,,thomas

Old 02-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #13
IBsmokin
Quote:
. Remember the patternless bush viper that Randy sold for $2,500 that was from this shipment.
wow even made $2500 from one of the bush vipers that he got in that order.

Griz, come on now buddy, how much of a story can Randell give, he made $2500 off a snake he was charged $50 bucks for, I was gonna say paid but he never paid for the snake remember,

anyways I know of this company in Africa and seen their prices, they charge $50 for those bush vipers, how do you justify paying $50 for something and then sell it for $2500??????

So this company includes the emails that they recieved from Randell and yet you sit here and say we need to hear Randell side of the story.

what story do we need to hear????

Oh i sold 6 moles snakes and made $3000 plus I sold one bush viper made $2500 plus I sold some olive house snakes and made over a $1000 on them, plus .....etc....etc..
man Randel made money there is no disputting that, he made soem real good money off of animals that cost him gas money to drive from his place to teh airport!

I seen what he wanted for his snakes, he had gaboons selling for $350 each, I sell Gaboons for $150 Canadian each, what justifies those prices especially inlight of the fact he paid zip for the snakes?????

anyways regardless of what his story is, he made really good money over the past few months from those animals that African company sent him, we all know this, we all seen the ads and seen them being sold, he could have at least sent them money, he knows their banking info, he coudl have went to western union and sent money then called them and told them one of his usually stories but then said he I did however send you $500 dollars.

Just from the sales I know he made we are talking well over $7000 US dollars and I am in Canada. So how come he could not have sent even $1000 of that $7000 I know he offered $1000 last week after they posted on here without naming him, but what about when he sold those Mole Snakes, or that $2500 bush viper??? I think they refused the $1000 last week because it was a little too late at the time and they were angry but man he shoudl ahve sent it anyways without asking if he could send, and then said hey listen sorry I know its nto all of it but at least its something and I really want to try to pay you what I owe.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #14
Dave Lawson
This is a post from another site, this post is what Randall did to another Afican exporter:

See trade leads here: Click here to view or post trade leads!

Return to Index

Exporters steer clear of these guys
¡¡ Posted By: Danny Barns Post Response

¡¡ Date: Sat Apr 1 00:40:00 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To any and all exporters in Africa, are part of Asia and central and south America. Do not ship to Randall Ellis or Robert 'Bob' Edwards owners of Reptile Locators in Texas or anyone that call themselves friends. They pay people to give them good refrences. They either pey some deposit and once they get the shipment then refuse to pay anything else or they pay nothing down and once they get the shipment rfuse to pay anything. They start saying that that the shipment was stolen or some crazy story. To verify this please contact Ally Mwenda in Tanzinia at allyndege_62@yahoo.com they scammed him once and then tried it again using another name once Ally Mwenda caught them Randall and Edwards started to say bad things about him on the internet and talking about puting Mwenda in jail. So save your self trouble and refuse to deal with them. Read the post further down and read more. .

Search Results: - 1

Copyright © 2007 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here

I have contacted the shipper from this deal with Ellis and the man has a person here that may collect the animals from Ellis (since he claims to have them) I told the exporter (David) to contact the embassies and file charges he seemed to like that idea very much. It is a shame to have one person do so much damage. With the money you made you could have just paid the money and then placed another order but greed got you once again.

In Randall's e-mail he claims he may get out of the reptile trade well please do.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:11 PM   #15
thomas davis
exactly

I know he offered $1000 last week after they posted on here without naming him, but what about when he sold those Mole Snakes, or that $2500 bush viper??? I think they refused the $1000 last week because it was a little too late at the time and they were angry but man he shoudl ahve sent it anyways without asking if he could send, and then said hey listen sorry I know its nto all of it but at least its something and I really want to try to pay you what I owe..................

exactly how i feel,
actions speak much louder than excuses, a mans only got his balls and his word in life and shouldnt break either,ever
pay these people randall
,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 02-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #16
Griz
Here's my point since it is obviously missed by some of you. As of your original posts, the only thing you had to go off was was the initial posting of someone located in Africa, a known haven for scammers.

I don't know Randall and have never dealt with him. But, I also know that there has been ZERO proof other than the emails listed from this exporter. How easy is it to fake that?

And yes, Thomas, you threw Randall under the bus. Even in your feeble attempt at a rebuttal, you stated that all you did was to tell Randall to pay the guy. That assumes guilt and therefore is throwing him under the bus. Too many of you are so giddy with the idea that you might be able to help "out" a scammer that you jump to conclusions that cannot logically be made.

So, what do we have? Some of you have seen Randall sell these animals on Kingsnake. Does that mean that he did not pay for them? How do you know that he didn't? How do we know that he did? Quite simple, we don't. But, we cannot simply make the assumption that he didn't.

This post was made less than 24 hours ago. Had a similar post been made about me a few weeks ago then it would have taken me DAYS before I could respond due to my activities at that time. If Randall does not come on here within a reasonable amount of time then that will add some legitimacy to the complaint but until then pipe down. Your lack of logic and overexuberance can come back to bite you in the rear. Stop assuming guilt until the evidence has been provided.

Griz

Old 02-23-2007, 12:53 PM   #17
thomas davis
feeble?

And yes, Thomas, you threw Randall under the bus. Even in your feeble attempt at a rebuttal, you stated that all you did was to tell Randall to pay the guy. That assumes guilt and therefore is throwing him under the bus. Too many of you are so giddy with the idea that you might be able to help "out" a scammer that you jump to conclusions that cannot logically be made.......

there was no attempt at anything griz, i do not feel i was giddy or jumped to any conclusion other than the obvious. which is he received animals he has not payed for. from the emails shown he acknowledges that. you cant say i threw him under the bus from the looks of it he laid down in front of that bus all on his own. it would be nice to hear what he has to say about it or better yet what he plans to do about it,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 02-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #18
Griz
For the love of God Thomas. How do you know those emails to be true? How do YOU know he did not pay for these animals? You have absolutely nothing to go by yet you are jumping to conclusions. If you cannot comprehend that then there's nothing left here for me to say. Your undermining this boards ability to seek and find justice. That's one of the biggest travesties here.

Griz

Old 02-23-2007, 01:07 PM   #19
Wilomn
Wait a minute Griz, he's got lawson and some guy in Canada saying that he didn't pay.

The fact that lawson is one of the biggest liars and theives in the business doesn't matter. Does it? The fact that the guy in Canada is DRIPPING jealousy because HE didn't get those aniamals and is angry at Randy for selling them for what Randy thought he would get for them, capitolism I think it's called, doesn't matter. Does it?

Two losers sporting chubbies for Randy. That's good enough to brand him a theif. Isn't it?

Randy, IF you haven't paid for these animals then you KNOW you need to do something to make it right. At least open a dialogue. If you are in some sort of tough place the WORST thing you can do is to sit quietly by and let geniouses like lawson and the canuck spin tales of greed about you.

And thomas, you did throw him under the bus. Sort of had the driver back up and get him a second time too. You may be justified. You may not. But do it you did.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:11 PM   #20
Dave Lawson
Griz, With all do respect, You said that you do not know Randall and I believe you so let me take a minute to tell you about him. If any of these statements made by David ( the exporter) were untrue in any way at all Randall would have been here yelling about lawsuits and lawyers. If you go to the bottom of these page you will see related links click there and you will see my point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!