rainbow boas wanted - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:33 PM   #11
CBCG GECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
?

William, What is “reasonable” to you? You can private message me if you prefer.
Your very rude.

Old 08-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Pardon me?

Old 08-08-2006, 10:39 PM   #13
CBCG GECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Pardon me?
I dont know how much clearer I could have made it. Do you need glasses? I said, you are rude. I offered a expencive snake to someone that was wanting it, and for that I get you rolling your eyes at me and then basicly shoveing my offer aside so you can swindle money out of this person. That is the rudest I have ever seen someone behave on this site. EVER.

Old 08-08-2006, 10:53 PM   #14
Dennis Hultman

You missed it, entirely. The ad was placed for a snake at a “reasonable” price. I quoted you for a particular reason. Again, you missed it entirely. Please look at what I highlighted in your post.

Now, if I wanted to be rude, I would have stated something different.

Since you now called me a "swindler” for responding to an ad for a reasonably priced snake, asking what a reasonable price might be, I think, I will be rude.

I didn’t say you were an idiot. I put up a question mark. If I wanted to be rude, I would have said you should pay your mother-in-law a little on the side to tutor you instead of paying off your snakes. Then you both will be paid for something you both are in need of.

Again, You idiot! Brazilian Rainbow Boas don’t lay eggs! Feel better now.

Did I s-p-e-l-l it out for you?

Old 08-08-2006, 11:03 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
I was only asking you a simple question then responding to the ad. I had no intention of being rude to you.That "swindler" comment was uncalled for.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:04 PM   #16
Ed Clark
Dennis,you Are Rude. Hahahahahahahaha

Old 08-08-2006, 11:12 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
I know Ed. I was so very wrong for trying to offer this guy a BRB after he already turned down the other offer.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:33 PM   #18
wot_racing
This has to be one of the most entertaining threads I have read on here!!!

And I want a Brazilian rainbow boa egg!!

First off, I think it did look like he was trying to use being a teacher to get a great(read free) snake.. I don't really think that is respectable.. Its like me saying "Hey, I am a Firefighter/EMT, and I save lives, give me a very expensive snake for a "great deal"..

I don't see anything Dennis said as being rude.. It could have been very embarrassing for the person "Hatching" boas had he wanted it to be...

As for the third person involved, CBCG Geckos, seemed in my opinion out of line..

OK, flame me away now..

Old 08-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #19
Pintado
Wow,

You guys are a lively bunch, must not be much to do where you are from. I didn't mean to try to use the teacher thing to get a free snake, some people care where their animals end up, and some are in it just for the money. I think a reasobable price for a young adult female brb would be in 100-200 range. That is what I am prepared to pay depending on snake. You can look at my classroom website if you like, however, since school starts next week I am in the process of reloading pictures.
WWW.Wildlifebiology.net

Bill Phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2006, 07:11 PM   #20
TrulyCapricious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintado
I think a reasobable price for a young adult female brb would be in 100-200 range.
I'm afraid you're going to have some real trouble locating a young adult female for that price. You should expect to pay at least $250 not including shipping for a very browned out female animal if she is an '04 or earlier. Males tend to be less costly but again, an animal that would sell for $125-$150 as a little neonate will likely have doubled in price by the time that it is two years old.

If you don't mind the suggestion, it might be worthwhile for you to consider purchasing a Savu python (females only grow yo about four feet!) as they are relatively inexpensive snakes (hatchlings run about $65). Another good option would be either a West Paupan (aka Irian Jaya) Carpet Python or a Jungle Carpet Python. Again, these are relatively inexpensive animals (hatchlings are often in the $90-$150 range). Best of luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread