For Sale will SHIP--06' hypo- deppei deppei-male-REDUCED- $100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
geckoejon
will SHIP--06' hypo- deppei deppei-male-REDUCED- $100

hello, i have an 06' hypo-deppei for sale that is 4ft+. he is perfectly healthy, tame, and eats f/t like clockwork. i moved into a smaller place and have been forced to downsize. will take $100 cash or possible partial trade for feeder mice or a pair of 4or6 ft vision or similar cages. will throw in cash for the right deal on cages. local pickup OR can now ship. that would be $100 plus shipping cost. thanks...

jonathan pickerl

geckoejon@yahoo

Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
reptileman333
Please let me know how much shipping to 28689 im really interested in this snake, thanks Chance

Old 11-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
switchblade
sent you a pm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread