Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #291
senusenu
This was an infuriating read. If you're not going to cooperate when people ask questions then you have no business coming here.

This folks, is what we call a "sore winner," somehow got what he wanted at someone else's expense but still wasn't happy about it (it should be telling by the way he kept bringing up political figures).

Ultimately, he actually created POSITIVE advertisement for Canyon Country, so despite what a nasty and infantile personality he sports, Jessica will benefit in the long run by remaining calm and professional.

And no, I'm not her friend. I have no idea who she is, I don't do pythons. All I know is what was presented in this thread.

As I read the BOI I am learning things to incorporate into my future business dealings. One of those things will be clear, full body photos of all snakes, and especially of any specific identifying marks. With my chosen species this will be very easy to do, but it will work for a wide range of reptiles. Doing so will go a great deal toward protecting yourself from scammed. I'm also building my TOS as I learn more so that it will be fully formed and cover a broad range of scenarios before I am ever ready to use it.

Told Jessica, I am really glad that PayPal refunded this person from THEIR account and not yours. Presumably this has something to do with their seller protection, but what it says to me is that you made a clear case that you were not in the wrong, otherwise you would have lost the money. I hope you don't have to deal with anyone like this again.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #292
ElliotNess
My question is that "Snake Morphology" out of LA is a breeder and I am curious if "Morphology Pythons" out of Los Angeles is the same business with a different owner listed.

https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/m...thons/?cat=bps

Old 07-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #293
WaterBaby87
Yes!

It was absolutely infuriating to read it, but I was so glad. The buyer actually had a snake on morph market that I became interested in, and thank goodness this board exists. I don't even care if the snake would have been fine, I care that I would've dealt with a shady person.

Thank you to whomever came up with this!

Old 07-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #294
reticguy76
Wow ! This was the most ignorant thread ever started. The contradictions and I'll advised facts that the OP consistently typed was astounding
Canyon County Reptikew GOOD GUY ��
Morph Market Bad Guy X

Old 07-18-2017, 02:49 PM   #295
AbsoluteApril
Morph Market didn't do anything, that was the venue where Canyon County had listed the animal for sale.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:24 PM   #296
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
My question is that "Snake Morphology" out of LA is a breeder and I am curious if "Morphology Pythons" out of Los Angeles is the same business with a different owner listed.

https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/m...thons/?cat=bps
"Snake Morphology" has its own Morph Market page:
https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/s...ology/?cat=bps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!