Bad Guy Ricky Duncan/ Colt Godfrey - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:19 PM   #11
FangTown Exotics
"Alias" haha

Does this look like a damn alias to you???!
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2017, 11:21 PM   #12
FangTown Exotics
"Alias" haha

This look like a damn alias to you??
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2017, 11:50 PM   #13
rgonzales
I believe you are ricky, I'm just curious why the name on your profile says colt

Old 08-03-2017, 12:05 AM   #14
AbsoluteApril
So you lied to a moderator repeatedly.

Old 08-03-2017, 06:38 AM   #15
Black Adder
Good Lord
With the "attitude" you are spewing how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?
And you do need to straighten out your name on the fauna account, maybe no big deal to you but it is part of the site rules if you wish to continue using this site.

Second chances?
Earned as previously stated but your responses and attitude are not lending themselves any credence to your credibility at all so far.
I already know I would steer way clear of you just from your replies on this thread alone!
Good luck.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:24 PM   #16
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FangTown Exotics View Post
Ricky Duncan is NOT an alias, it's my freakin birth given name. Colt Godfrey is NOT an alias. He is a cat I went to school with who deciding to go into retics with me. Now yeah I may have made a few mistakes YEARS ago but holy hell man, does this community REALLY not believe in 2nd chances? I mean REALLY with all the ex cons turned breeders and s*** I see. Ain't nobody trying to scam a damn soul. I work more hours than probably 85% of y'all.
Lol, you're drivers license says your first name is Charles not Ricky. Oh and did you ever make Jeff Kuhl whole after flat out stealing money from him? I wonder if Jeff and the other people you have screwed over think you deserve a second chance? Good luck Charles!

Old 08-03-2017, 01:21 PM   #17
Snake-Queen
I see a ban coming ...

So, Charles, you take care of the fake name on your fauna account yet?

Old 08-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #18
bcr229
These are taken from the Facebook group "Reticulated Python Classifieds". Note that 1) Ricky Duncan wants payment using PayPal Friends & Family, and 2) he's complaining that his bad reputation from his scams years ago is still affecting him today.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2017, 11:01 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
These are taken from the Facebook group "Reticulated Python Classifieds". Note that 1) Ricky Duncan wants payment using PayPal Friends & Family, and 2) he's complaining that his bad reputation from his scams years ago is still affecting him today.
Aw...ain't that so sad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!