Inquiry New England Herpetoculture??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:43 AM   #11
RubberDuckey273
I've had nothing but good experiences purchasing from them, and they've always responded promptly and thoroughly any time I've had questions. I had one issue with an order of mine being misplaced or late, and they were on it right away. NE Herp is the first place I look when I'm buying any plants or terrarium supplies.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 PM   #12
Mystic Exotics
I've only recently started using NEHerp, and I highly recommend them! I will definitely be continuing to use them!!

Old 06-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #13
spawn
Ordered a bunch of ferns, vines, figs, and 15 gallons of substrate. I am so g-damned lazy I left it in my garage and finally opened it a week after it arrived and the plants were packed so well, with tape, paperbag, damp papercloth over the soil, that NONE of the plants have died and none of the branches/vines bent or broke. And it came in a BIG box because it was a large order. Everything was neat, labeled as though it had come from a small-time breeder. These guys are the best.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:14 PM   #14
xxmonitorlizardxx
I have ordered from them twice, both times the supplies were shipped quickly and I received larger sizes than I asked for with some. They also answered all of the emails I sent them with quick and thorough responses.
Most of this vivarium was build from things bought from NEherp(please excuse the crappy cellphone picture):
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #15
Kristi23
Thanks to this thread, I decided to give them a try.

Placed an order for vitamins and leaves Sunday and already received my order this morning. I'm very happy with everything.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #16
moghue
Great company> i def will be ordering from them again. We did have a snafu with one plant i ordered which is no problem i just told them to send me something in its place. Not only did they send a very nice fern but also thru in another plant extra (i cannot remeber the name of it). I highly recommend

Old 08-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #17
DeeDub
This company is excellent! I put in an order, and experienced some minor delays. I contacted the NE herp and they went WAY beyond my expectations to provide exemplary service. It is nice to come across a business that takes professionalism and dedication to service very seriously. They have a great selection of live plans, herp supplies, isopods and springtails. Their substrates and complete set-ups are very high quality and extremely reasonable price wise. Here's the deal; any company that is veteran friendly is an A+++ in my book. Please share this and spread the word about NE Herp. I ordered the moss slurry, lighting, live moss, isopods, and substrate. Very satisfied overall.
DW

Old 08-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #18
Shyailu
Been buying from them for the past year and never had an issue :3.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!