Good Guy colleen+mike toetti/sideshow exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
farfrumugen
colleen+mike toetti/sideshow exotics

hey everyone i just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with mike and colleen troetti @ sideshow exotics.
they had some possible het for pied females up for sale and said they were open to trades so i responded. we started working out the details and what nots over a 2 week period. it took so long due to a fire that they had at their petshop and they were dealing with a lot as well as trying to replace animals that were lost. they gave me an extra male pos het pied and an extra pos het female picky eater for being so patient. i told them that it was unneccesary but appreciated. they were awesome to deal with and their packaging was very well put together.
it would ba a pleasure to do business with them again
adam jeffery

Old 08-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
I've known them for a few months now, and have to say they definitely care about the animals and seem like genuinely good people.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
farfrumugen
thats collen and mike troetti..sorry

.np...np

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!