Gregory Bowman aka thedietcokeguy Inquiry - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2003, 05:17 AM   #91
Seamus Haley
Why is it that every pain in the ass on the board eventually tries to say that he either hates the board or was "Just testing" to see how pissed he could get people? The imaginary lawsuit crops up all the time too...

It's not believeable...

It's not true...

Are they just that unwilling to accept the fact that people looked at the situation and decided they thought the other party was correct?

As a bit of a side matter, not that I sell anything with ANY frequency but I have a few times in the past done so online... If anyone sent me a list like that crap this guy sent Steve, I would be both seriously insulted and completely unwilling to go forward with ANY deal... "By opening the e-mail you accept the terms and conditions herein"... What utter crap.

Old 02-04-2003, 05:25 AM   #92
Thedietcokeguy
Oh rest assured that the thread is accurate and to what extent all of your contributions will be self evident. I appreciate your willingness to come forward to voice your opinions, facts, and the knowledge the posters have here is amazingly vast.

Don't touch that dial.........

Gregory Bowman

"a rut or grave only depends on the depth"

Old 02-04-2003, 05:46 AM   #93
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Oh rest assured that the thread is accurate and to what extent all of your contributions will be self evident.
I'm prone to verbosity myself and I don't generally pick on the way others write as long as it's semi-coherent...

Do you even know what the words you write mean? Do you realize that there is something seriously lacking in half the dribble you write? Much of it doesn't express anything approaching a complete thought... mistakes happen, everyone makes them but... it's obvious you've got no idea what you're writing most the time and seem to think that your wording things in the manner you do lends importance to them... It doesn't.

If you have started litigation against these two men, why haven't they received notice?

Please explain the contradictory statements surrounding your resale of animals.

Please answer the question that was asked several pages ago requesting additional information about "Pangea Research."

Stop pretending to be even moderately acquainted with the law on these matters.

Stop pretending that there is imaginary litigation.

Stop pretending that you were somehow "testing" the board to see how impartial responses were, because the situation described is NOT a case where responsibility is impossible to assign and there IS a clear right and wrong here (guess which side you're on...).

Stop using words you don't apparently know the meaning of because it's getting on at least my nerves and I don't imagine that the others reading this who have an actual ability to comprehend written English are all that much happier.

Post whatever proof you claim to have, without the excuse of ongoing litigation, neither of the other parties has been informed and no lawyer would let you post on this board if that were true, you have no excuse for not doing so.

Look up the actual definition of "Libel", if you need help understanding it and how you have been misusing it, just ask.

Stop whining over decisions YOU made that prevented your easy acquisition of a refund.

To the rest of you, I'm sorry for assisting in the continued existance of this thread but I've got no anger control and constant logical difficulties on the part of someone who simply refuses to accept what he is told and what has been shown to be true ticks me off.

Old 02-04-2003, 09:29 AM   #94
ms_terese
Quote:
Terese, I'm not actually avoiding your questions, nothing personal towards you, but, it's just not worth it....
No offense taken, Neil. I understand completely.

As I was thinking about this last night, it occurred to me that most courts consider any amounts below $2,500 to $5,000 as small claims actions, and lawyers aren't allowed to participate in small claims actions. At least, that's how it is in Colorado and Missouri.

I think it would be more fun for everyone if Judge Judy got involved.

Good luck on getting this resolved, and I hope one of you will fill us in when that happens.

Old 02-04-2003, 10:22 AM   #95
Golden Gate Geckos
DID I MISS SOMETHING?

OK... all I want to know is how the snake is doing now that it has seen a Vet?

Old 02-04-2003, 10:49 AM   #96
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Terese,

Not Judge Judy this is a case for Judge Wapner's animal court! hahahahaha hahahahah hahahah. This Gregory is falling right along the lines with the rest of the ones before him that post all the unfounded unproven stories about someone and then are shown to be full of it. It seems there have been quite a few inthe last year on here like that. But Mr Bowman as Neil put it, SHUT UP! and PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Old 02-04-2003, 10:51 AM   #97
WebSlave
Well, since this guy posted one of my private emails here, I guess he won't mind that I do the same:

Quote:
Rich,

I assure you; if you knew who I am or who is monitoring your site, you would not think that.

Have Faith, Grasshopper. The truth shall set you free.

No slight on you; its just some of your members needed to be rutted out of their holes.

As Ive said, most of them are great people.

Gregory Bowman

"operation chameleon may be a lizard with a hernia"
I have been thinking for the last, oh, 20 seconds or so, whom this could possibly be that would would really matter to me in the manner he is inferring. Help me out here people! So far I can't come up with a single solitary name that would impress me. Who can I be overlooking? And secondly, is this guy REALLY admitting to me that he has used a false name for this entire thread? Now why would he suddenly want to have this thread deleted by telling me that?

I'll tell you, I feel like I am being tested. I don't know what I must have done in a previous life, but it must have been REAL BAD!

Old 02-04-2003, 10:54 AM   #98
HerpVenue
Quote:
and the knowledge the posters have here is amazingly vast.
you got that right.

pangea Research huh?
sounds like a big company.
Hey with a "Big Company" sounding name like yours....everyone should have flocked to your side. Instead, they looked at your incoherent ramblings and decided to use their brains.

1. So do you routinely buy first class tickets for your snakes?
2. Do you usually post libelous cr@p on a board and cry when people do it to you?
3. Do you usually e-mail yourself?
Quote:
Date: 1/23/03 10:11:01 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: THEDIETCOKEGUY

298 LIGHT-PHASE BURMESE PYTHON! 0.1, cb02, This girl is a light-phase burm.... she has deep gold in the middle of her dark-brown saddles, surrounded by yellow! She's simply gorgeous! She is sucking down regular-sized mice like candy with never a problem of any kind! She's fat and healthy! - $119 SHIPPED!
http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/V...=359&courtesy=1
I know someone who shall go name less (AB). He came to this board with a higher than thou attitude. he came to this board mocking everyones inteligence. he came to this board accusing breeders of "wrong doing" he never provided facts. he refused to provide facts. he blamed his actions on everyone else. then he ws proven to be lying over and over.

hey you were medicating that animal yourself.
then you complain about the high vet bills.
the way I see it....you could have caused the animal to get worse by trying to play doctor. You can't prove otherwise.

Old 02-04-2003, 11:11 AM   #99
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Rich,

I don't know why he admittedly say he is using a false name. But that is what it sounds like to me as well. Maybe he is trying to back peddle and is wanting you to delete this thread to cover his mistakes. This guy is starting to sound like that guy that pulled this same Bs with me and then admitted that it was all a lie and was only his "test" to see how we all reacted. There seems to be something in the water that is making them all think they can come here, post false claims, no proof, and everyone will believe them. Hell I am all for if someone does something wrong, then by all means post it here and let everyone know what that person did. But you have to POST PROOF!. I am sure you were shaking in your boots when you received that e-mail. HAHAHAHAH just like the rest of us are shaking at his veiled threats against Neil.

Old 02-04-2003, 11:29 AM   #100
BrianB
It seems to me that Gregory Bowman -- or whoever he is -- for all his talk of libel, is the only person in this thread actually treading on that thin ice. That e-mail could well be an attempt to get the thread deleted on that account. I'd suggest that Rich leave the thread in place in the event one of the parties involved decides to pursue a case against him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!