Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:27 PM   #91
1truth
His name is andrew but for some reason the snakes he had for sale on kingsnake he was using the name pat. NO idea why

Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #92
AW2EOD
I believe his legal name is Patrick Andrew Biddle. Some ads, he sells under the name Andrew, some by Andy and some by Pat or Patrick. If that doesn't seem a little fishy, right there, then I don't know what does.

I truly hope this gets resolved, Mike. I'm glad that I saw it and could point people in the direction of RepticZone, so they can see that he is lying.

-Andy Garner

Old 03-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #93
Yaz23
What frustrates me is that the more people like Andrew the more 'afraid' people are from buying a snake online. I'm glad I have tons of references, feedback, and positive BOI comments

Anyway, do you want me to pay him a visit, I live in Florida hahahaha!!
But really let me know, I got your back

Old 03-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #94
Archie Bottoms
yAZ23 you are so right this stuff is killing trust in the herp world.Integrity is not just a word there are some who have it.If someone wants to buy a snake mabie they should check around a bit first.Nothing personal to anyone but it is always best to go with the tried and true breeders.There are some new breeders that will suffor but some day they will be the old tried and true guys themselves.When I started in this we had the shed with louie porris and Tom Crutchfield.Tom is still a friend and a very good guy.I have herd about louie in years.That was so many years ago alot has changed.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #95
Iraqvet
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=166326

Wow...This guy is way off his rocker..In this add for his bat eater,he claims he has to sell it cause "you cant have snakes in the military"..Thats funny cause in his pics on repticzone,he is not living in any barracks..If he says he is in the reserves like me,they dont care what you do..If this dude is in the military he can get into HUGE trouble for scamming..I doubt he is though...And its funny he only mentions that in his one add..This guy is definetly a con artist..Anyone dealing with him should step away..This guy could land you in jail as a accompliss....

Old 03-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #96
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=166326

Wow...This guy is way off his rocker..In this add for his bat eater,he claims he has to sell it cause "you cant have snakes in the military"..Thats funny cause in his pics on repticzone,he is not living in any barracks..If he says he is in the reserves like me,they dont care what you do..If this dude is in the military he can get into HUGE trouble for scamming..I doubt he is though...And its funny he only mentions that in his one add..This guy is definetly a con artist..Anyone dealing with him should step away..This guy could land you in jail as a accompliss....
James, thats not the funny part about his ad... The funny part is "you cant have any snakes in the military" but hes listing a trade value of 3500.00

Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #97
Iraqvet
Some girl came to his defense in the add...Her and Harold stated maybe he is going into the service..Like I stated there though,he has recent posts on another site stating he is starting an animal rescue and he is gonna get bears and big cats and such..Why would anyone believe a proven liar?

Old 03-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #98
Slipmattic
He could be trying to venture out into other things, only person that knows is him. Alot of what people are saying is accusations... lets please stick to the topic at hand that is on this thread, not other threads that he speaks about.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:05 PM   #99
Iraqvet
I am sure we will find out more about this guy tommorrow...I believe the OP will lets us know if he got his money or not...

Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #100
1truth
I will for sure let this thread know what has happened. I emailed him a few hours ago to get in contact and make sure were on the same page. Waiting for a response now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!