Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #21
Archie Bottoms
How do you know he sent the same snake.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #22
1truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
First off i know the guy that received the dead Lavender is lying about somethings that was no 15 foot snake we string measured her and it was 19 foot. 9 inches and we knew that's not 100 percent accurate so he sold it shorter then we measured.and the reason she was not 100 pounds is because she just dropped 59 eggs a few weeks before.

And i did not read all this but did you mention how he did not want to ship because it was like really cold out he wanted to wait but you insisted?

And for the person that said he picks up cheap snakes and flips them you have no clue. That snake he. Bought from nerd for 2000 i know because he beat me too it!
a 19ft snake that weighs 60lbs? and dropped 59 eggs 2 weeks before? i was never told that. And aren't you his ex partner?

Old 03-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #23
Archie Bottoms
If it dropped 59 eggs he was rolling in some money some time during this time and never paid you a dime,THIEF LIRE SCAMMER SCAB PUSS BUCKETT PURE SCUM.Did I leave any thing out.Oh missrepresented animal.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #24
Angel Rojas
First off why would anyone ship a snake that had just layed a clutch of eggs a few weeks earlier? And you Andrew are fully responsible for shipping that snake in that weather. I don't care how much a person may want a snake, it is up to you to ensure that animals safety. And you of all people should know better than to ship a snake in 20 degree weather.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:09 AM   #25
SPJ
Sending it Delta is a lot better than overnight. No real weather concerns at 40degrees going thru the airline.

Why would you say you were using Bob Clarks account (in OK) and use Mike Coles (in FL)?

The snake that was sent was not what he paid for and arrived dead and you haven't refunded him.

Pregnant girlfriend in jail? That's a new one.

From what I can see, you lied about the snake, lied about another deal, lied about the account you were shipping with, most likely lied about the refund check that was sent out (but then cancelled) and have not refunded the buyer after several months.

You need to get the buyer a full refund right now.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #26
Archie Bottoms
Until a few months ago I never knew this kind of snake person existed then I came here and freaked out.We have been easy targets for scammers If they have what we want or say they do we bite easy.This page is a blessing for the buyer.You will lose buisness over this I assure you.It has been 4 months and the buyer has no recovery what prey tell could convince anyone he would now.You speak of other deals we will see your name here again no doubt.You are responsible far all and any coast to the buyer period.Pay him now and that will go a long way but your name will forever be tarnished by this thread..

Old 03-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #27
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Sending it Delta is a lot better than overnight. No real weather concerns at 40degrees going thru the airline.

Why would you say you were using Bob Clarks account (in OK) and use Mike Coles (in FL)?

The snake that was sent was not what he paid for and arrived dead and you haven't refunded him.

Pregnant girlfriend in jail? That's a new one.

From what I can see, you lied about the snake, lied about another deal, lied about the account you were shipping with, most likely lied about the refund check that was sent out (but then cancelled) and have not refunded the buyer after several months.

You need to get the buyer a full refund right now.

Mike I wouldnt wait much longer. You sent him money through the mail, which constitutes mail fraud. You might have no choice but to pursue it this way. Another way is to contact an atty and have the atty put the pressure on.

The reason I feel that this constitutes fraud quite simply is because the animal in question was grossly misrepresented, and, seems intentional. Mail fraud is intent, and the gross misrepresentation of his product dictates that he was intentionally commiting fraud.

You cannot tell me that you guestimated the weight and had no clue that you were over 30% off in your estimate. For someone having large constrictor experience, your sure cant eyeball length and weight very well.

19ft and 60pds would NOT be a snake that I would want people to buying from me. Ive had 12 ft Burmese Pythons weigh more than that.

How would Delta look at you, as well as the other company, using someone elses verified shipping acct to deceive Delta. I would tend to think that in itself constitutes just how fraudulent you were willing to go. Im not trying to drag Mike Cole into this but he might have some responsibility in the end if you dont end up taking care of the customer.

If you value the people you do business with, I would take care of this patient customer quickly and decisively so this can get brushed under the rug as quickly as possible.

Had it been me, I would have gone to an atty, Delta Air, and the USPS.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #28
joecoool2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1truth View Post
a 19ft snake that weighs 60lbs? and dropped 59 eggs 2 weeks before? i was never told that. And aren't you his ex partner?
no i am not his ex partner thanks.. i just got a anaconda from him... a purple albino.. a lavender tiger that... and a super tiger albino.... and a massive het albino... not a ex partner but a costumer that never had a problem.. he was always in communication and i will do bussiness again with him..

Archie Bottoms you need to leave this thread your being childish and lame..your just trying to get it a heated one.. all your name calling is just idiotic grow up..

Old 03-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #29
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
no i am not his ex partner thanks.. i just got a anaconda from him... a purple albino.. a lavender tiger that... and a super tiger albino.... and a massive het albino... not a ex partner but a costumer that never had a problem.. he was always in communication and i will do bussiness again with him..

Archie Bottoms you need to leave this thread your being childish and lame..your just trying to get it a heated one.. all your name calling is just idiotic grow up..

So, in other words, you gave this guy money recently that the guy could have sent to the OP, but hasnt yet. And you would STILL buy from this seller as a result? What if it was the other way around?

You JUST confirmed that this seller will not refund him the money since you bought the anaconda that the seller was trying to get paid on so he could send the OP a refund.

If you were out 2k on a snake knowing that the seller has the funds to refund you, what would you do?

One thing you need to remember Allan, you and I have spoken before

Old 03-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #30
zzzdanz
This kid seems to move a lot of snakes, so what's up with the $2000?,,Starting to look more like a case of Thankyou and F@@@you. Take his cash and run.

You should be selling everything you own if needed to pay the man!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!