Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #41
TryntK
I actually purchased a snake from, what I thought, joecool but eventually got forwarded to Andrew.

Some time back, I purchased a 14 foot normal retic and was dealing with joecool. My experience with the shipping mirrors this one; when the snake was scheduled to ship, it seemed like one thing after the other. I cannot remember who's snake it was but either joecool or Andrew had a snake die, which led to the delay of shipment. After this first delay, I was then forwarded to deal with Andrew. He didn't make it to the airport when he said he was, which pushed back the date. After the snake was finally shipped, it made it to Texas where it stayed for 1 day because the box the snake was in was no longer durable enough to house the snake properly. If I remember correctly, it was a Lowe's carboard box. Andrew claimed he had taken care of everything with the airport but I ended having to deal with them and arrange everything. When I finally received my snake, she was perfectly fine and healthy.

In closing, I had a really hard time getting him to finally ship the snake after he had recieved my money but I DID get my snake alive and well. I can't say the deal went without a hitch but I love the snake I purchased and was satisfied with the animals's health.

Just a different side of the picture.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #42
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryntK View Post
I actually purchased a snake from, what I thought, joecool but eventually got forwarded to Andrew.

Some time back, I purchased a 14 foot normal retic and was dealing with joecool. My experience with the shipping mirrors this one; when the snake was scheduled to ship, it seemed like one thing after the other. I cannot remember who's snake it was but either joecool or Andrew had a snake die, which led to the delay of shipment. After this first delay, I was then forwarded to deal with Andrew. He didn't make it to the airport when he said he was, which pushed back the date. After the snake was finally shipped, it made it to Texas where it stayed for 1 day because the box the snake was in was no longer durable enough to house the snake properly. If I remember correctly, it was a Lowe's carboard box. Andrew claimed he had taken care of everything with the airport but I ended having to deal with them and arrange everything. When I finally received my snake, she was perfectly fine and healthy.

In closing, I had a really hard time getting him to finally ship the snake after he had recieved my money but I DID get my snake alive and well. I can't say the deal went without a hitch but I love the snake I purchased and was satisfied with the animals's health.

Just a different side of the picture.
Glad you got your healthy snake. Interesting first post.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #43
tatmeup
i appreciate your response. we all ahve stuff happen, and i also respect mike cole greatly and dont think hed help andy out if he wasnt a good guy persay.

it is tough shipping bigger animals though i know and dread it everytime i have to ship one. esp if your not a company or have approval from delta..

plus hes a younger guy which doesnt give him an excuse but he prob has a lot more on his plate then just the animals. im willing to give him the benefit of doubt and hope to hear truth gets his check on mon..

as for archie, your negative responses add nothing nor do they help to facilitate this ending. no need to respond with useless remarks. the facts have been laid out. now hopefully its dealt with.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #44
Archie Bottoms
Boy what a bunch of lay down babies scared to hear the truth.The facts are out and my comments are as valid as yours I will tell you what would you like to bet that there is no check monday.I would gladly bet every snake I own.This was a scam from word 1 .It started with a misrepresented animal and has gone on 4 months.Please tell me why he would pay now,He will not.If I see a rip off I will call it a rip off period the only resolution here is to file fraud charges and eat the loss.Mabie try to recoup in small claims court.The fact that he has sold animals and chose the word is chose not to pay paints the truth

Old 03-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #45
1truth
I think with andrews reputation on the line here, that he will come through on this one because if he doesnt it would make it 3 times now i was supposed to get my money and didnt. He doesnt want that as much as i dont.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #46
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1truth View Post
I think with andrews reputation on the line here, that he will come through on this one because if he doesnt it would make it 3 times now i was supposed to get my money and didnt. He doesnt want that as much as i dont.
I am really hoping that your check does show up. If not, its a lot of hassle for everyone involved, especially you because of the ordeal you will have to go through. Posting this thread will have, at very least, grabbed his attention to the problem at hand. If he doesnt come through, for his friends sake, then he is worthless.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #47
Pythonbreeder99
I don't know if your aware but RETICS ARE ILLEGAL IN CONNECTICUT why you were trying to buy this animal in the first place is a mistery and this transaction should have never taken place.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #48
Chevmysta88
I actually purchased a pair of 7 foot purples from Andrew maybe a month or so back for $1,000 shipped door to door.
He gave me a few delay reasons that are very similar to the ones I'm hearing here, but I don't know what side to take her because the snakes did eventually get shipped about 2 weeks after he received the money order.
The snakes were exactly what I was informed I was getting plus more beautiful snakes
Andrew has his problems like any everyday person, but this deal sounds a lot like a scam.
When I owe money first thing I do is get it immediately to the person I'm in debt with.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:33 AM   #49
1truth
I have 6 retics and im pretty sure they are not illegal in connecticut. Where do you get this information

Old 03-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #50
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1truth View Post
I have 6 retics and im pretty sure they are not illegal in connecticut. Where do you get this information
Actually, I believe that they are now. Check your state legislative section thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!