Good Guy Kasi Krauss aka Kasi (Party Gecko) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
DustinThompson
Kasi Krauss aka Kasi (Party Gecko)

Sold Kasi a female Crested Geckos. She was very kind throughout and after the entire transaction. I would have no worries dealing with her again.

-Joe Dustin Thompson
dustinthompson

Old 01-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
hypersomniacjoo
Kasi is awesome. Sold me a gorgeous 2008 male lesser for a good price and has kept in touch to make sure he's doing alright. He's doing GREAT - and my female ball python hatched a double sire clutch with one of his babies. Kasi is legit business lady and makes craigslist and other classifieds worthwhile.

Julie Seymour

Old 01-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Crissy
Kasi is one of the great ones! She honestly cares about the animals and her customers. She kept me updated throughout the entire process, packaging was excellent and the animals themselves were beyond stunning. I will never hesitate to do business with her.

Old 01-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
raincry
Talking Kasi Krauss aka Kasi (Party Gecko)

I bought my very first Crested Gecko from Kasi and being local, I was able to go and pick her up directly. Kasi was so helpful and very informative about all topics concerning cresties. She was very professional and gave me her business card in case I should ever have any questions or concerns with my gecko in the future. I still keep in contact with her and send her updates ever so often. The gecko I purchased from Kasi has been a big beautiful, well mannered and very healthy girl from day one. Don't hesitate to purchase from Party Gecko!

-Katrina Nicholson

Old 03-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #5
Eric's MTN. KIngS
Kasi at Party Gecko is awesome. Very helpful, kind, and informative. I paid for a gecko in full, but bein git was too cold to ship. She held on to her for me for months. The pics of the gecko when I got her didn't even do her justice! Nova is a super extreme harley! Thanks again for NOVA Kasi. I highyl recommend Party Gecko to anyone in the market looking for just a cool looking pet crestie and/or a cornerstone breeder in one of your breeding groups!
- Eric Kikel

Old 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
silverherps
I just received three stunning animals from Party Gecko! Kasi was very friendly and professional, she was also more than willing to answer any questions I had. The geckos are very healthy and beautiful, it's evident she takes very good care of her animals. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Old 05-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
Saille
Kasi is somebody I would never hesitate to buy from based on her ethics and dedication to education and proper care of the animals she works with. She has heart, integrity and a deep caring for all her creatures. Definitely a "good guy" !

Old 05-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
rocklizard
Kasi shipped one of her geckos to me on a breeder loan and everything went very smoothly. The packaging was perfect, she used SYR, the gecko arrived on time, and she was very careful to check weather and follow up. The gecko himself was even prettier than his pictures and in great health. Kasi has been very professional and informative regarding care and keeping of geckos...I would not hesitate to do business with her again or recommend her to others.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
Seattle_Gecko
I couldn't imagine my FIRST online purchase of crested geckos going any better. Communication was A+ from my initial inquiry to the day I received the FedEx.

The geckos are beautiful-- and I've seen many geckos of the same quality offered here for twice as much $$. I would highly recommend Kasi to anyone-- from newbie or experienced breeder.

Old 07-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
insangelic
Kasi is wonderful! Bought a pair of ball pythons and they took a meal almost immediately. She also gave me a quick tour/lecture of her gecko breeding and it was awesome. She was very informative during the transaction as well. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!