Good Guy Kasi Krauss aka Kasi (Party Gecko) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2014, 01:12 AM   #41
DD's Exotics
I recently picked up a scaleless everglades rat snake from Kasi and I was very pleased with the animal I received. This is my second time receiving a reptile from Kasi and I had no problems what so ever with issues from Kasi or issues with the animals. I now own two very cool snakes and I can't wait for Kasi to have something else I want lol. Also she did a great job on shipping the rat snake!

Old 03-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #42
RDevine
Kasi purchased 2 cresties off me this winter and traded for another of mine. Everything went smooth great transaction. As soon as she told me she wanted an animal she sent paypal in full. Will gladly sell, trade, or buy from her again.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #43
varnoid
Kasi is a great member of the reptile community

she is a very down to earth and reasonable person who cares about and for her animals very well she is is a trustworthy and great addition to the reptile community and is more than happy to help anyone with anything :P

very very trustworthy

-Alex K.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:48 AM   #44
SirenSanJose
I've bought from Kasi many times, and am always very happy to do business with her. Her animals are in great health and she's clearly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #45
DavidBeard
Positive!

I purchased a young R. sarasinorum from Kasi recently, and received him/her today. The entire transaction could not have been more flawless. Kasi's communication was efficient and friendly, and she had no problems holding shipment until temps were good on my end. Her packaging was superb, exactly as I would use (and I'm very picky/anal about that sort of stuff). The gecko arrived with tons of energy, and I have zero complaints. Do not hesitate to do business with Kasi, she is someone who is in the hobby for the love of the animals and you can tell she cares for her livestock very well.

Thanks again, Kasi!

Old 04-02-2014, 08:06 PM   #46
Gargoyle Queen
I had the opportunity to purchase two gorgeous young crested males from Kasi and received them both today. I'm very happy with the whole experience. There was good communication and the transaction was quick and flawless. The geckos were well packed and in good condition.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #47
catfisherica
I recently purchased a crested gecko from Kasi. She was a pleasure to work with and had excellent communication. Kasi held on shipping when the weather was too hot with no complaints. She always was professional and more then kind. I really appreciated her understanding and knowledge of what was best for the animal. Kasi is honest, trustworthy and I would do buisness with her again any day. I know she cares well for her animals and treats her customers right. Thank you Kasi!

Old 09-12-2014, 01:47 AM   #48
Cenedra
I recently won a contest that Kasi held. She made sure I had all the info needed to properly care for my new baby. My new baby was shipped and when I received it it had been properly packed for shipment and was in great shape. The baby was healthy and active. I will do business with Kasi again. I highly recommend her for quality crested geckos.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #49
Agoralyx
I just recently purchased 3 crested geckos from Kasi. She has excellent communication and is a delight to talk to. The transaction went perfectly, all three were packed with care and arrived snug as bugs. To top it off, all three are even more stunning than their pictures! Recommended!

Old 10-16-2014, 06:14 PM   #50
Grendelulf
I just purchased a very nice crested gecko from Kasi. Kasi was very easy to work with, the crestie shipped on time and arrived in excellent condition. the crestie was large, healthy and extremely friendly. Beautiful pinstripe, much more colorful than the picture (in which he was a total stunner). Would purchase from again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!