Bad Guy justin zimdars - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
drelix
justin zimdars

this is one guy you do not want to do business with at all. he is a scammer and a lier. he will sell off males as females, he will agree to meet you somewhere and never show up even after you try to contact him. not worth dealing with him at all. !!!BEWARE!!!! you have been warned.
a.k.a goliathjustin,
email goliathjz@aol.com

Old 11-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Goliathjustin
Robert. Must I post screenshots of your threat to "meet me one day" and "give me what I deserve"? Or, the fact that you run a horrible business of ignoring potential customers after they place their orders? I have proof of all of this. So. I'd love to see what you have to back this up.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
Robert. Must I post screenshots of your threat to "meet me one day" and "give me what I deserve"? Or, the fact that you run a horrible business of ignoring potential customers after they place their orders? I have proof of all of this. So. I'd love to see what you have to back this up.
Protect your reputation and post it up Justin!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
drelix
I have nothing to hide Justin. When you go around screwing people over and wasteing my time from my family just to be a no show. Everyone in this area knows about you thats why I didn't want to do any buisness with you at all. Not even building a rack for you. But I thought I would give you a shot anyways. And well we see who showed up and who didnt. I did not get any messages from you. I sent you 4 messages and got no reply at all from you . ,
Talk all you want about me ,everyone i have ever delt with would do business with me again . I'm sure there will be other people ringing in on you.
You have been kicked off reptile fourms because of your shit ass attitude,using different names to rejoin only to be kicked off again. What was it 4 times you where kicked off the reptile fourms .
You have no business dealing with reptiles.
I've been breeding ball pythons for over 10years and how much bad info can you find on me. None .

Old 11-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Goliathjustin
Bad info? Threatening an 18 year old?

Want to see my warning ticket where I told you I got pulled over?

Old 11-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
drelix
Where's the rest of the messages after that . Didn't want to show others what you wrote I will post the entire thing .
You are a shitty person and you pissed me off and other people. You will get what you deserve. Karma 's a bitch.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #7
Goliathjustin
Saying you'll build a rack for me? Guess WHAT? Ignoring everything....

Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #8
drelix
And then you paste an edited message . You left out a lot. When i figure out how to copy the WHOLE thing I will post it myself. Don't leave out your comments .your so dishonest .

Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
Bobby Douglass
You guys need to leave the vulgarity out, even if you're just posting a text message.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Goliathjustin
An edited message? No. Sorry Bobby, I'm on a new mac and I do not have an editing software

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!