Good Guy Eve Panis, Suncharmers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
morbidangel
Thumbs up Eve Panis, Suncharmers

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a Mack Snow Jungle leopard gecko from Eve (suncharmers), and I would just like to say that Eve is a fantastic person to do business with. Any questions I had reguarding the transaction she was very quick to answer. I received the animal on time as promised with no issues what so ever. The animal I did receive was extremly healthy and truly amazing in person. If you are looking to add a new friend to your collection please do not hesitate to check out what she has available. I am completly satisfied with my purchass and this overall transaction.

Thanks
Shannon Horvath
MorbidAngel

Old 03-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
Kristi23
Eve has purchased multiple geckos from me and she's always great.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
Kittycatpenut
Great customer service!

Eve held my gecko, a male super snow, because I was going on vacation. This was my first hold and it went very well. He arrived happy and healthy and also very tame. I would do buisness with her again

Old 08-16-2017, 01:48 PM   #4
angie.h
I just purchased a baby clown agama from Eve, and he really is a charmer.
The little guy is very active and scarfed down some crickets within an hour of getting in his new home.

Everything went smoothly, the packing was perfection and Eve was very pleasant to deal with.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #5
suncharmers
Thank you Angie, so happy you are enjoying the baby. I also hope I have gained another lizard buddy to talk and share with. REALLY , I'm not clowning around, hahahaa lol

Old 08-18-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
angie.h
I see you'll be working with the beautiful blue petrosaurus , too. Another one of my favorites, I will have to see if I can make room if you have some babies for sale in the future.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #7
suncharmers
Hehehehe, your HOOKED Angie, thanks again, Thanks to all who said nice things. I'm sorry I did not thank earlier I never knew this was here, lol.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:49 PM   #8
chuckwalla
I've known Eve for years. She is one of the most honest and positive people I know. She is absolutely mariculture when it comes to her animals care. We have had transactions both ways and everything is always perfect. Do not hesitate to do business with her. Top notch!

Old 08-22-2017, 12:45 AM   #9
suncharmers
Thank you so very much Tom, and you have to be one of my most LOVED and admired lizard enthusiast pals that I have ever met online in my many years here. Certainly one of the most knowledgeable as far as reptiles, and just a damn GOOD guy, Me and Grebster will always luv ya buddy! ;0)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!