Do Not Buy From Neodesha Cages - Garbage! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #31
Jud McClanahan
I just want to shed a little light on things. Ted was the original owner of Neodesha Plastics. It has never changed hands. The Bednarsh's purchased the rights to the cages. The cages/parts were manufactured in Neodesha Kansas and shipped to Bednarsh. He assembled the cages and shipped. After a short time ran it into the ground and went belly up. Long story short Ted regained control of the cage portion of the company and stopped manufacturing them for about five years. A year and a half ago they started making the cages again but limiting it to five sizes. I sold his cages before and after the five year gap at reptile shows and have used them in my own facility for almost twenty years and truly believe they are the best cages on the market. I do recommend looking at them again when looking at cages and it's hard to find a nicer guy than Ted. Jud McClanahan

Old 05-31-2017, 04:54 PM   #32
zero0grav
I purchased 3 NPI stackable cages and discovered a manufacturing flaw when a young python got out and lost about 6 months after my purchase. I contacted the company about getting a replacement cage as it was a manufacturing defect causing the glass doors to be out of proper sink enough for this snake to get through, (I had noticed that this one unit was a lil more loose but had not purchased from them before and it was a pain to send back if it was within error), unfortunately I have discovered after taking it apart and looking closely, (due to the snake escape), that it is an unfixable manufacturing defect causing too much space at the top of the doors. I called and talked with NPI and they simply said too bad too late. I was requesting a replacement due to manufacturing error and also advising them of this possible problem in other cages. I will never buy from them again and am appalled that they do not care about their reputation or product enough to replace something they did not produce correctly and failed to catch and shipped to a customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!