Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:35 AM   #31
mikepanzarella
they never turned into flies so I wouldnt even know if my mantises could eat them
as for the paypal they refunded the $70 if you look at the actual pictures I just posted it shows that
the 1st shipment you sent me was a mistake and you even admitted to that so you just lied.
1000+ worms weighs more then one ounce
the 2nd shipment had 5 containers 3 larger ones with a red lid and 2 smaller ones that were clear plastic that would mean if you sent the right amount (you didnt) it would only be averaged to 720 worms

screenshot of the emails
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 AM   #32
mikepanzarella
yes I tried everything to get a refund because you shorted me by more then 1/2 what was paid for
as for the way they were shipped back it was the same way the 1st shipment was sent to me in there food wet rolled oats

heres the email where you told me that
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2013, 05:38 AM   #33
cobain1309
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
Here is the pay pal email they sent me showing ur money becoming available to me, and why.wonder why you never got one HUMMM.
You went wrong by trying to extort and use pay pal as a threat(they call that extortion).The only problem I saw was when the USPS misshipped during the holiday's causing a two dsy delay. That was out of my control.Just for your knowledge the small deli cup holds 1000 plus larvea. Plus you were under the inpression you can turn them in to flies for ur mantis after learning that you could not you decided you did not want them anymore. You tried everything you could think of to get refund. Out of courtesy I shipped you a second order.
And as for the T.O.S. you vialated paypal's you should not of been so dificult to work with. When I requested you ship them back to me you should of done that then, Also when I got them back it looked like you wet the median you need to keep them dry.They were D.O.A.
mike you received almost double what you paid for. I only ship worms out in dry oats or sawdust. The pound is a measurement I use to count them when they are first haevested wet as they dry of course they will lose wheight that is common sense, But it doese not change the count. I also sell one pound of red wigglers approxamatly 10,000 worms.in three days duting shipping they only wheigh 1/2 pound.but they still got the amount they paid for as did you.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:43 AM   #34
cobain1309
Flag this messageYou won your reversed payment case. Your funds are available. (Case # PP-002-178-273-778)Monday, February 11, 2013 11:25 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"service@paypal.com" <service@paypal.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: cobain1309@att.netHello chris Grisham,

Old 02-13-2013, 05:56 AM   #35
mikepanzarella
Quote:
mike you received almost double what you paid for. I only ship worms out in dry oats or sawdust. The pound is a measurement I use to count them when they are first haevested wet as they dry of course they will lose wheight that is common sense, But it doese not change the count. I also sell one pound of red wigglers approxamatly 10,000 worms.in three days duting shipping they only wheigh 1/2 pound.but they still got the amount they paid for as did you.
you say you only ship in dry oats or sawdust
does that look like dry oats it was mush and you even said yourself the mush is their food
I understand using weight to average count its how we count large amount of roach nymphs
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #36
cobain1309
Hello chris Grisham,

Thanks for providing information about the recent bank reversal. We
carefully reviewed the information and determined that you will not be held
liable for this reversal.

Any funds that may be on hold are now available in your PayPal account.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Buyer's name: Island Reptiles
Buyer's email: chevycamaro13@yahoo.com
Transaction ID: 5VX51899W3367491G

Transaction date: Dec 23, 2012
Transaction amount: $70.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 4HP927584T838823P
Case number: PP-002-178-273-778

Mike that was the shipment that got lost a few day's.That is why I reshipped you a second order imediatly no charge.
Thank You
Chris

Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #37
mikepanzarella
[quote=cobain1309;1572182]Hello chris Grisham,

Thanks for providing information about the recent bank reversal. We
carefully reviewed the information and determined that you will not be held
liable for this reversal.

Any funds that may be on hold are now available in your PayPal account.

Transaction Details

Buyer's name: Island Reptiles
Buyer's email: chevycamaro13@yahoo.com
Transaction ID: 5VX51899W3367491G

Transaction date: Dec 23, 2012
Transaction amount: $70.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 4HP927584T838823P
Case number: PP-002-178-273-778

can you provide a screen shot of this?
I think its odd that they would rule in your favor and not notify me that I would owe them money
I have provided screen shots of my paypal showing the refund and the case being closed with just the one email to you as the last update
when I called they said it was closed and you would be charged back the money I dont understand why they would lie to me about that.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:42 AM   #38
mikepanzarella
so your saying you offered to ship me 200% of what I paid for because it was a few days late in the mail
for a total of 10800 worms sent for a few days late come on thats ridiculous
I would of been fine had they only been a few days

pic 1 shows the 1st package it only has two red lid containers
pic 2 shows the 2nd package it has 5 containers total
you expect anyone to believe they had the same amount of worms in them
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
>> From: c grisham <cobain1309@att.net>
>> To: mike panzarella <chevycamaro13@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:57 AM
>> Subject: Re: Phoenix worms
>>
>> Mike, I did not pack that order.
Quote:
How can you be so certain of the amount your customer received in the first shipment when you did not pack it?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #40
NIGRO51
No matter how this turns out I would never even think about purchasing anything from you. Your communication skills leave a lot to be desired.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!