Bad Guy PaigeGardinerJ1988 Typical scammer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:08 PM   #51
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post
Yes i used credit card and have her phone number all our communication is on text messages SMS
Dispute it with your credit card company.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:18 PM   #52
gila7150
Quote:
I will not accept payment unless it is via payment from gift or friend. NO CREDIT CARD. This to protect the seller from charge back of the buyer.
That's great except that when you ask your customers to violate Paypal's TOS they have no recourse against you if you don't follow through with your end of the deal.

OP, if you paid by credit card, you should contact your credit card company and request a chargeback. That shouldn't be a problem since the seller hasn't shipped anything and is refusing to communicate.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:35 PM   #53
jusmebabee
I've shipped to Alaska and Chicago in the dead of winter.
Packages arrived like they should, warm and alive.
People use the weather excuse far too often.
And the nonsense about poking holes in the box is another silly tale.
Bottom line contact paypal just to cover your bases. Make sure she knows your not going away.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:54 PM   #54
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
The visitor message exchange connected to that profile is interesting.
Yep that is something major indont know why i didnt see it before , althought i passed by her profile before making the purchase

Old 01-08-2015, 10:57 PM   #55
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
If you included in your claim that you were supposed to receive a live animal then yes, PP would deny it since there is no buyer protection for animals.

If you stated that you sent payment and the seller never shipped then that is covered. So, how did you word your claim?

Also, you have not even answered basic questions like when you sent the payment(s).
Yes i did mention lizard.
Sorry for that but i feel i am repeating myself over and over. Dec 2 for.the payment

Old 01-08-2015, 10:59 PM   #56
hratchian
orry for that but i feel i am repeating myself over and over. Dec 23 for.the payment

Old 01-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #57
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Dispute it with your credit card company.
I will tnx

Old 01-08-2015, 11:01 PM   #58
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
I've shipped to Alaska and Chicago in the dead of winter.
Packages arrived like they should, warm and alive.
People use the weather excuse far too often.
And the nonsense about poking holes in the box is another silly tale.
Bottom line contact paypal just to cover your bases. Make sure she knows your not going away.
I did claim , via paypal and it was rejected . tnx

Old 01-08-2015, 11:10 PM   #59
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It was posted so her name would come up in a search.

Really? The wording and shortness of the reply, inferred you were snapping. Being rude to people trying to help, does not help you, nor does not providing answers to questions.
Yep really, maybe i sounded rude , but i wasnt trying to rude or offense or sarcastic.

will that bring back my money??? is a proverb in my Lebanese /Armenian , probably too specific any way, who ever is offended i apologize.

MY Main reason of raising the issue was to raise awareness to Not accept any open end delivery time. And to listen to their heart and mind before making any purchase

Old 01-08-2015, 11:11 PM   #60
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Weather aside, did she send you photos of the lizard? What kind of lizard? Where was she advertising?
100% het wits Bearded Dragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!