Bad Guy Jeremy Pierce/Kansas - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #91
Jmeurrens31
Dealings with Mr. Pierce

Ive dealt with Jeremy Pierce on 2 occasions and both have been wonderful. Not only has he provided flawless animals he has taken time thru email and facebook messenger to answer many a question in regards to breeding and genetics.

I have created this acct today because I saw a posting by Jeremy Pierce on his Facebook page and felt compelled to post.

The OP in this entire ordeal along with her "shady middle man" are absolutely ridiculous in all of this.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:54 PM   #92
piercejm
That is a fair statement and I can appreciate your concern. The truth is that was the last correspondence I had with him.

It's disappointing that this thread happened. If Bob had issues with the animals, I feel pretty confident that based on other threads that it appears he's been a part of that he would have let me know.

The sad truth is that no matter who posts what, my name is on this thread. I state truthfully and solemnly that I did nothing wrong. I even shipped snakes to this gentleman before getting paid. Does that sound like a money hungry bad guy? I guess this is what it is. All that can be done is to let people make up their own minds.

Fir now, I'm going to the coffee shop with my wife and kids to watch them dance and smile. I think I'll smile with them and try to forget about this.

I may check in on this thread from time to time just to remind myself that not everyone I come into dealings with is trust worthy.

Take care all.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:58 PM   #93
SnakessnLizzards
Yes I joined again to support a friend. Was on this forum many years ago and got tired of all the negativity so I stopped checking it. In the mean time I couldn't remember what email address I used - likely one I don't have any more, since we closed our pet store 5+ years ago.
He told people who know him IRL about the posts and yes I rejoined so I could read the posts and yes I put my two cents in. She could do the same thing if she has people who believe she speaks the truth. A breeders reputation matters significantly in situations like this. I'm sure he would do the same for me if the situation was reversed.
What additional documentation did you want to see? If he still has it I'm sure he will post whatever you want and without resorting to name calling or threats that it will be his last post.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:01 PM   #94
1CoolDad
I'm pleased with the purchase of a spectacular scaleless corn snake male and he female. I had great communication and he even went out of his way to periodically check in on how they were doing. I'd make future purchases from him without any reservation at all.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:03 PM   #95
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercejm View Post
I even shipped snakes to this gentleman before getting paid. Does that sound like a money hungry bad guy?
I was actually going to address that point, before others started showing up.

Did you have some previous business relationship with Robert Russell that would make you feel good about sending the snakes out before you'd received payment? Did the two of you have some sort of falling out? I'm just trying to understand why he'd seemingly have no problem with throwing you under the bus; assuming that the OP actually did think you were at fault and that he'd painted that picture for her. This whole situation is fairly nonsensical and I'd really like to understand everyone's rationale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercejm View Post
I am very sorry that you have been taken advantage of. I hope you take me up on my offer this summer so you can get what you wish for.
Considering how hard she'd worked to make you out to be a Bad Guy - up to and including lying and changing her story on a whim - I'd say she's effectively pissed away any chance of righteously playing the victim card, or being owed any considerations for future favors.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:10 PM   #96
1CoolDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CoolDad View Post
I'm pleased with the purchase of a spectacular scaleless corn snake male and he female. I had great communication and he even went out of his way to periodically check in on how they were doing. I'd make future purchases from him without any reservation at all.
This was my first post and I may have missed the requirement of posting full name with post so I'd like to include my name with my positive post regarding my experience with Jeremy.

Andy Holcomb

Old 01-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #97
piercejm
I made that offer to her because I feel like she got taken advantage of. It's in my nature to try to help people.

I shipped them to him prior to receiving payment because I like to think that people are inherently good.

Going to the coffee house now. I'm at peace with everything.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:17 PM   #98
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CoolDad View Post
This was my first post and I may have missed the requirement of posting full name with post so I'd like to include my name with my positive post regarding my experience with Jeremy.

Andy Holcomb
It is okay because your profile itself has your name field correctly filled out. Appreciated.

Old 01-21-2016, 08:33 PM   #99
John_Stolz
I'll keep this short.

I'm honored to call Jeremy a friend, you will not meet a more stand up guy. Anyone that has met him or done business with him can tell you what a great guy he is. I hate to see good guys being used as the scapegoat and then smeared by people that apparently don't know what is going on. I have been purchasing animals from him for well over 10 years and I have never had an issue with a single one.

Old 01-21-2016, 10:56 PM   #100
Billy1138
Well... This isn't the first time I've read a bad guy thread where I end up with the following conclusion...

I would do business with "bad guy" Jeremy Pierce, and avoid the OP like a summer flu bug...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!