Bad Guy Jeremy Pierce/Kansas - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #31
Billy1138
I apologize if this is off topic, but I have another observation...Susan, you're familiar enough with the site to make comments that "pissing matches are all too common here"... But not the rules for posting that things don't just get deleted and " who cares"...also, proof typically helps in backing up your side of the story. It's a pretty convincing picture of mites, but there needs to be more, or your side of the story is simply that... We don't know you at all, and I don't commonly just takes peoples word for it when passing judgement about someone's business practices...

And I'm with Nickolas, each of your posts so far differs from the other post. So coming from someone I know nothing about, with no evidence to back her story, is basically just three different stories...your defensiveness that we just don't believe you doesn't help either, sorry...

There see, I stayed on topic

Old 01-11-2016, 02:19 PM   #32
Billy1138
I don't think pissing matches happen here, I was only inferring from her comment that she must have used fauna before to come to that opinion...

Old 01-11-2016, 02:30 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooeee View Post
pissing match which is all to common here.
I think you are confusing a pursuit for clarity and justice with pissing matches. As Nickolas has said, if you were the subject of a bad guy thread, we would not accept vague accusations either.
Quote:
I do not have any emails as I did not make the deal for the purchase.
Somehow I doubt this. Around the time of the deal you would be emailing the collector, and after your allegations it would be logical to expect further emails to him.

Quote:
Hope this clears it up, but if not - too bad! I'm done!
I think vendors might think twice before selling to you. What seller would want to have his or her name on the BOI with vague allegations, with you accusing readers who have valid questions about those allegations as pissers, and then walking off?

Old 01-11-2016, 08:56 PM   #34
snakesareawesome
I just want to know who the jerk who let the animal get covered in mites without treating it was? The chain of events is very difficult to understand and the unnamed third party is not helping any of us follow the story.

Old 01-11-2016, 09:01 PM   #35
Bobby Douglass
Even if one of these stories is true, the op didn't buy anything from Jeremy and he owes her nothing. She needs to seek compensation from the person she sent her rattlesnakes to.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:23 AM   #36
tlmoon
At this point it's up to the OP to show documentation. I try to keep an open mind and it doesn't look convincing when the OP gets irritated with reasonable questions and deflects the issue by complaining about pissing matches and the BOI. I would not want to label someone a bad guy based on a photo and some conflicting storylines. It's only fair to get both sides of the story and, hopefully the whole story, before deciding someone is a bad guy.

I'm really not understanding the OP's hostility toward questions and the "whatever, I've said what I'm going to say and that's it" attitude. It really does make one wonder about an ulterior motive. Maybe you're just irritated, fine, but you're posting a serious allegation and should be prepared to back it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-12-2016, 07:23 AM   #37
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
At this point it's up to the OP to show documentation. I try to keep an open mind and it doesn't look convincing when the OP gets irritated with reasonable questions and deflects the issue by complaining about pissing matches and the BOI. I would not want to label someone a bad guy based on a photo and some conflicting storylines. It's only fair to get both sides of the story and, hopefully the whole story, before deciding someone is a bad guy.

I'm really not understanding the OP's hostility toward questions and the "whatever, I've said what I'm going to say and that's it" attitude. It really does make one wonder about an ulterior motive. Maybe you're just irritated, fine, but you're posting a serious allegation and should be prepared to back it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not wishing to defend the op in any way shape or form but if you go right back to post #1 the op states they are NOT wishing to label Jeremy a bad guy and this is not actually a bad guy BOI.
But op does seem to have a strange attitude here for sure

Old 01-12-2016, 07:45 AM   #38
leftycrane
Actually the red X at the top of this thread does make it a bad guy thread..

Old 01-12-2016, 09:01 AM   #39
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Actually the red X at the top of this thread does make it a bad guy thread..
LMAO, time for some new glasses
Strange that they would say "I am not calling Jeremy a bad guy" and yet create a bad guy boi thread
My apologies for not reading correctly....time for more coffee as well I think.

Old 01-12-2016, 09:33 AM   #40
leftycrane
LOL no worries. I found it odd too

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!