Bad Guy Jeremy Pierce/Kansas - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:16 PM   #61
snakesareawesome
Well if the seller is truly guilty, he's better off not saying anything because right now the OP doesn't seem very reliable thus this BOI may have little impact. In fact, we don't even have any proof of who sent the snake, who received the snake, or anything else. We have a picture of a snake and that's it. It could have been sent by Jimmy Hoffa for all we know.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:19 PM   #62
snakesareawesome
I would avoid either one of them at this point since the truth seems pretty murky.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:27 PM   #63
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
I would avoid either one of them at this point since the truth seems pretty murky.
I tend to agree...unclear situation.

Old 01-19-2016, 04:43 PM   #64
soooeee
Final answer...

I'll try one last time to clear this up for those of you idiots that cannot seem to understand........First - Arizona Black Rattlesnakes are not protected - not in Az and not in Texas. So for the dumbass that ask if they were legal - STUPID QUESTION! You might want to pull your head out and find out what the law says before opening your mouth. Just sayin' - That was a stupid question.

I had a young pair of AZ Black Rattlesnakes. They typically sell for about 300-400 a sexed pair - not from a dealer who jacks that up - but from a collector. I had a fellow collector who wanted them. I agreed to trade them to him in exchange for one of several sexed pairs of snakes I wanted. He took the Az Blacks. He found an ad selling bullsnake morphs. He actually got me more then I expected because he purchased a xanthic male patternless and a patternless female. He made the deal with Jeremy. He paid Jeremy with a USPS money order. He was to receive the snakes as I worked on an air force base. Prior to the snakes being shipped, I retired so I was off on the day they were to arrive. I was at his house when the box was delivered. I opened the box and took out both bulls. The xanthic looked fine and was sexed as a male. I do not know how and/or am not secure popping snakes, thus he did it for me. Upon taking the "female bull" out, we saw mites as depicted in the photo I submitted. It was also sexed as a male with clearly hemipenes. I took both snakes home with me and accepted the trade. I took contact information on Jeremy as well. I isolated both snakes and treated them over a 10 day period with "Mite Off" from Zoo Med. Both snakes recovered and are doing fine. Feeding well. Shed and no issues as of this post.

I came here and posted under "Bad Guy" because there was really no option for anything else as far as I could see. I also stated very clearly that it is totally my fault for not getting in touch with Jeremy due to the loss of his email contact information. I have not called him any names or beat him up a lot like many do on here. I merely stated what happened and perhaps I was not clear in my initial post. I also am not asking for anything from Jeremy except that he make good on the female. I have sent him a pm here two weeks ago. As of this date - he has failed to reply or to come to this post and reply. Not much else I can do at this point unless or until he responds to me.

I fail to see why there would be any questions regarding this deal or what I have posted. If my previous posts were unclear - then I apologize and hope this clears it up.

Old 01-19-2016, 04:58 PM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
Derogatory name-calling is not to be done here. Desist.

I do appreciate you eventually clarifying your story, by the way, and I sincerely wish that account had been put into your first post instead of the disjointed series of posts which were at times self-refuting and led to some of the community questions (and your frustrations). I do not agree that the question or concern of legality was "stupid". Answering it allowed you to contribute a more complete story. A more complete story gives the readers better material with which they might later come to conclusions regarding the nature of the account if accepted.

Old 01-19-2016, 05:13 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooeee View Post
If my previous posts were unclear - then I apologize and hope this clears it up.
Nicely said, the first post was unclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooeee View Post
I'll try one last time to clear this up for those of you idiots that cannot seem to understand.
Badly said and unnecessary.

Old 01-19-2016, 06:12 PM   #67
Fangthane
On what date were the bull snakes received?

Old 01-19-2016, 06:30 PM   #68
soooeee
Date recieved?

What difference does that make......more STUPID questions!

Old 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM   #69
soooeee
I got an infraction...

.....for using the terms stupid and idiot. This kind of crap from admins just proves those terms were right on point!

Old 01-19-2016, 06:35 PM   #70
nickolasanastasiou
Please take some time to figure out how to better control yourself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!