Bad Guy Jeremy Pierce/Kansas - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2016, 04:32 PM   #81
piercejm
Wow. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I'm not here often.

First let me say that I'm sad to see any animal look in that condition. I've been doing this for over twenty years and have never had an animal look like that in my collection let alone ship one to a customer. I am a hobbyist breeder and the love of the animal comes first.

Second, the person that you said in your P.M. that you got them from seems to be telling you a very different story than the one he told me upon receipt of the animals. I have a screen shot of the email below. I have hidden his last name and email.

I feel badly for you and while I can't guarantee animals second hand, I would love for you to get an animal from me first hand so that you can see that I'm not a bad guy. I am sold out for the year but I would be happy to give you a patternless female this coming season for nothing more than the expense of shipping to you.

I am very sorry that you have been taken advantage of. I hope you take me up on my offer this summer so you can get what you wish for.

Thanks, take care, and God bless.

Sincerely,
Jeremy

Old 01-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #82
nickolasanastasiou
Jeremy, please post the image once more as an uploaded attachment. It is critical for evidence preservation and a rule for this section.

Old 01-21-2016, 04:44 PM   #83
snakesareawesome
I suppose Bob is the masked man she kept referring to. I see she made the post with that pic in Jan. but it looks like Bob had the snakes shipped in October.... so what happened to the snakes between Oct and the time the pics were taken. Perhaps now that the Mystery man is out of the closet, he could come and let us know the date the OP received the snakes and the condition of the snakes at that time.

Old 01-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #84
piercejm
Here is the image as an attachment. Thanks all and take care.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2016, 05:08 PM   #85
nickolasanastasiou
Jeremy, I know you wanted to conceal Robert's name and email, but we have an anonymity prohibition here. As such, I am going to add the information to this post.

Robert Russell
russellrbt84@yahoo.com

Old 01-21-2016, 05:16 PM   #86
markpulawski
I was going to make the same point, received in October, post made in January, I think Bob should be the suspect here....did Bob perhaps get 1.1 as well?

Old 01-21-2016, 05:22 PM   #87
nickolasanastasiou
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=232967

A colorful previous mention.

Old 01-21-2016, 05:28 PM   #88
piercejm
My apologies on that and I actually saw in my original that I missed hiding it in a spot anyway. Thanks for the correction.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:02 PM   #89
SnakessnLizzards
I have many of Jeremy's snakes in my collection and have never had any issues with them. My husband and I have often been set up next to him at shows and enjoyed many conversations about our shared love of snakes, especially colubrids.
The accusations against him are something that just doesn't jibe with my experiences with him. A GOOD GUY of the best sort IMO.
How long can you hold the original breeder accountable for an animal after it is sold to someone else? And how can you accuse someone without offering at least some sort of proof? A picture of a snake with mites does not prove that it was his snake.
Believe the one who at least has documentation of the transaction.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:31 PM   #90
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakessnLizzards View Post
Believe the one who at least has documentation of the transaction.
While it always makes me instantly skeptical when someone calls in the troops to defend him - a Good Guy thread miraculously appearing; you managing to join up and use your very first post on the same day he finally chose to address this situation - the screenshot provided does expose some of the OP's lies. The devil's advocate in me wants to point out that we only have a snippet of the correspondence, though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!