Bad Guy New PETA Video on Reptiles By Mac - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:25 PM   #1
The Magic maker
New PETA Video on Reptiles By Mac

Has anyone seen one of PETA's newest videos? I didn't really want to start this thread but as I watched more and more I was baffled at the disrespect showed to animals in this video! I watched animals being crammed into small cage, cannibalism, malnourishment etc. I know that I am going to get some penalization from the moderators for posting this on her but this is a situation where law enforcement needs to intervene and people need to be aware of the scumbags that run this company!

I really hope that people share their thoughts on this and as for you Reptiles by Mac WE WANT ANSWERS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2016, 07:27 PM   #2
The Magic maker
Problem with video

Not sure how to get videos on here so I will just leave the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsR-pvUFT3Y

Old 03-22-2016, 07:29 PM   #3
snowgyre
Yes, and it's already been debated. Given PETA's legendary ability to take images grossly out of context to promote their distorted views, I am withholding judgement. Also, it appears Reptiles By Mac is understandably seeking legal advice and is currently not able to comment.

Please continue read existing threads and continue the conversation there.

Thread 1: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=Reptiles+Mac

Thread 2: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=Reptiles+Mac

In the future, please use the Search function within the BOI (located in the upper right hand part of the screen) to locate posts on businesses and people to avoid posting redundant topics.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:31 PM   #4
CwnAnnwn
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=539163

Already talked about and pretty much finished with.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #5
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=539163

Already talked about and pretty much finished with.
I realized hence the first comment left

Old 03-23-2016, 03:06 AM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
I know that I am going to get some penalization from the moderators for posting this on her but this is a situation where law enforcement needs to intervene and people need to be aware of the scumbags that run this company!
Go ahead and explain. Do you mean for the derogatory name-calling or do you mean for another aspect? Tell me what you know.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:13 PM   #7
WebSlave
Quote:
Has anyone seen one of PETA's newest videos? I didn't really want to start this thread but as I watched more and more I was baffled at the disrespect showed to animals in this video! I watched animals being crammed into small cage, cannibalism, malnourishment etc. I know that I am going to get some penalization from the moderators for posting this on her but this is a situation where law enforcement needs to intervene and people need to be aware of the scumbags that run this company!

I really hope that people share their thoughts on this and as for you Reptiles by Mac WE WANT ANSWERS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you did. Calling someone a "scumbag" on this site is not appropriate and actively discouraged. Please adjust your manner of posting while here accordingly.

Old 03-23-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
Reptiles By Mack
Dear Magic Maker,

We hope next time you will research a little further and understand the facts before making statements such as these.

We have already refuted each and everyone of PETA's "Allegations". They posed as employees for 15 weeks while staging and filming this 3 minute video that anyone who knows our company, or has toured our facilities knows to be factually inaccurate, flawed and misleading.

We have built a solid reputation for having high quality, healthy animals over the last 30 years and we will continue to work hard to remain one of the most respected reptile breeders in this industry.

Our statements on the PETA allegations can be found here:

http://www.reptilesbymack.com/reptil...-and-care.aspx

Old 03-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #9
Mistyck
Quote:
Has anyone seen one of PETA's newest videos?
Yep, we have. Should have done a search before-hand.

Quote:
I didn't really want to start this thread but as I watched more and more I was baffled at the disrespect showed to animals in this video! I watched animals being crammed into small cage, cannibalism, malnourishment etc.
You didn't want to start it, but you did. But yet you want to complain about the mods and this forum in general:

Quote:
I know that I am going to get some penalization from the moderators for posting this on her
Yep...You probably did because of the disrespectful way you posted this thread and the words/name calling you used (which I removed because it's not permitted.)

Quote:
They already answered on 2 separate threads that were previously started.

Quote:
I realized hence the first comment left
You actually could have realized before you posted a 3rd thread about the same thing.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:35 PM   #10
TeguBuzz
Since when do any right-minded reptile keepers believe anything that comes from the people at PETA?

You posted a Bad Guy thread, how did RBM wrong you to deserve this title - you personally. Posted this thread without realizing that there are two other threads regarding this exact same matter and if my memory serves me right, one them is posted as an "info", not even Bad Guy.

Do a search next time.

If this video came from anyone other than PETA then maybe I'd take it seriously.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!