Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:13 PM   #51
Ken Harbart
1) Notify UPS that she is using them to shipping animals illegally.

2) Call USFWS at 404/679-7057 about her intentional violation of the Lacey Act.

3) Notify Florida Game & Freshwater Fish Conservation Commission that she is selling animals without a Class III license and make them aware of the general condition that this animal was in. They can be reached at 850/488-6253.

4) Call the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904/264-6512 and tell them you wish to make a report regarding her harassing emails. If you press the issue, she will be charged with cyberstalking, which is a first degree misdemeanor.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:22 PM   #52
Aprylla
THANK YOU KEN!

I will do just that.

Do you think it would also be a good idea to make a report to the Clay County, FL, animal control? They have a website where I can make a report. I figure if the lizard arrives dead, or in poor condition (worse than expected) maybe they would like to investigate her for animal cruelty.

I want to do all I can to insure this person doesn't do this to anyone else (and if in the process she isn't allowed to have animals anymore that would probably be good too).

Old 01-04-2005, 06:21 PM   #53
CTtrapper
Well,you got my name wrong but thats okay.. lol
I read the thread in it's entirety
I disagree, She did NOT know better because she sent her Money.

The seller used the buyers emotions to get her to send the money but like I said, If you read the whole Ben S thread and sent her $$ regardless of circumstances, you deserve what you get...a bad deal.

BTW, I have a snake thats sort of homeless right now, we had a fire at the house and are temporarily staying with relatives. It hasen't been the same since. I hate to sell it, it's my baby but if you really care about snakes and can give it a good home, please Email me. Im only asking $20 Plus overnite shipping.

Old 01-04-2005, 06:25 PM   #54
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTtrapper
BTW, I have a snake thats sort of homeless right now, we had a fire at the house and are temporarily staying with relatives. It hasen't been the same since. I hate to sell it, it's my baby but if you really care about snakes and can give it a good home, please Email me. Im only asking $20 Plus overnite shipping.
What type and where in CT are you?

Old 01-04-2005, 06:33 PM   #55
robin d.
honestly i do not know if she is ill or a minor i have several emails in which a youngster would post... ill post the last couple so you guys can understand where i am coming from in my thinking. also in the other thread i think someone found her profile from a site and it said she was 15?

this first email in in responce to me saying (this is not the first email i recieved from her actually its the second from the last... i have many wonderful emails very similar in nature).. that she was boring me and if she didnt have anything else to say to quit replying

Quote:
Sent : Sunday, December 19, 2004 1:16 PM
To : dreamzchaos@hotmail.com
Subject : Re:

| | | Inbox

MAYBE IF YOU WENT TO THE SEX TOY STORE AND PLAYED WITH YOURSELF MORE, YOU
WOULDN'T BE SO BORED. I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO F--- YOU, BUT THATS
NOT MY FAULT!!!!
YOU REALLY NEED SOME, SOW!
i cant remember how i replied to that one i most likely laughed at her then i got this and it was her last email to me

Quote:
Sent : Monday, December 20, 2004 2:35 PM
To : dreamzchaos@hotmail.com
Subject : Re:

| | | Inbox

I know, you are so jealous, i am a sex Acoholic. Want a few pointers
SOW!!!
now this MIGHT be a seriously ill adult or a kid... i think from some of her writings she is a kid... now i could be totally wrong and her be a complete nut case ... who knows?

Old 01-04-2005, 06:37 PM   #56
robin d.
oh and i can rest assured she will yet again start emailing me

Old 01-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #57
Boidaddic14
I deffinately think this woman/ child is mentally unstable in some way, due to my mother having mental illnesses and her being in the hospital and hearing and seeing how some mentally sick people act, she's deffinately showing symptoms. Im starting to get the feeling though that this person is a child due to the way she types and words her sentences. I am really sorry to hear that this animal may not make it but i have learned in the reptile trade, that when you buy an animal because you feel bad for it your just asking for trouble.
Eric Weintraub

Old 01-04-2005, 06:51 PM   #58
Aprylla
I found out a little more info about this Sheila person. Sheila K. Topp does in fact live at the address that Reptibid has for her. She is an adult. She and her husband (Robert L. Topp) own the house they live in, for which (this past June, 2004) they paid right at $195,000.00 for. The PayPal account I sent the $$ to is Sheila's PayPal account. I found out some other info too, but I will not post anything that's of a more personal nature for privacy reasons for Mr. and Mrs. Topp. FYI, they do live in a pretty "upper-class" neighborhood.

Here is what I am contemplating. This is my *possible* theory about what is going on. It is my theory that Sheila and Bob Topp have a teenage son (or possibly daughter or both). This child (who is about 15 years old give or take a couple years) "borrowed" the mother's identity and made a PayPal account somehow. Wouldn't be difficult, just need name, social security #, and bank info basically. I'll find out for sure within the next 24 hours though.

This person told me that they had an appointment with "the orthodontist" yesterday. I don't know too terrible many adults who go to an orthodontist, but a lot of teenagers do.

Wouldn't it be just terribly ironic if "Sheila Topp" actually turned out to be a teenage child of hers that had "borrowed" her identity?

Like I said, just a theory. After all, it really could be the 38 year old Mrs. Topp doing this, but IMO, it sounds more like an immature teenager trying to "get away" with pulling some sort of stunt.

Regardless of who it is, after the lizard arrives tomorrow, I will be in contact with the FL Fish & Game, Clay County Sheriff's Office, UPS and Clay County Aniaml Control. I will let the good people in the justice system of Florida figure out who this person is and just exactly how to deal with him/her. If it really is a mentally unstable 38 year old woman, maybe they will be able to get her the help she desperately needs.

Old 01-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #59
nat_r
i think it would drive her more nuts if you stopped aknowledging her emails all together

after reading her posts there are only two kind of people I have seen write such replies on an adult bored...
1) mentall unstable people
2) mouthy children who are excited about the fact that they have a forum to be "cool" and mouth off adults while protected by their computer screen

Old 01-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #60
Tripple H Herps
Sheila is certainly not all there. However PLEASE do not refuse the package. I think that uro will need your imediate help as it is. Sheila will not give you a refun either way most likely, and if it arives dead at her door....well. So just accept it and live with it. You made and unfortunate mistake
Thanks, Jim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!