Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #61
Tripple H Herps
wow sorry about the spelling on the last post.....

Old 01-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #62
Aprylla
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_r
i think it would drive her more nuts if you stopped aknowledging her emails all together
I actually have totally stopped responding to her e-mails. I sent her ONE e-mail this morning, no others today. In it, I sent her a link to this board right after I posted. I figured it was only fair that she knew that I had posted about her and give her a chance to defend herself. I have no intentions of having any further communication with her, regardless of what she says in the e-mails, or how many times she e-mails me again.

Old 01-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #63
ChaosCat
Make sure you write down date/time of arrival, take photos of the box before you open it, after you open it, and of what you take out of it.

I agree with the theory that Sheila's kid "stole" her identity. It happens all the time up here in WA. I've gotten a few children who emailed me about snakes, but it is pretty easy to tell the difference between a 10 year old and an adult over the phone.

Old 01-04-2005, 07:32 PM   #64
robin d.
i tried many a time to stop responding.. how many emails can you not reply too LOL ...... they emails were just sickening... those two were nice compared to the others... and i had not said or done anything to warrant these emails but post in the other thread

Old 01-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #65
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Omg

All I can say is WOW! I just read all of this, now its time to go hide in the closet.

Old 01-04-2005, 08:06 PM   #66
Micki
Here is a thought.

Anyone think about just calling her? I am sure you can find her # from paypal and then a few questions would be answered. I would call around 7 or so her time just to make sure if you ask for her by name it will get to her, instead of a child. Could be a INTERESTING convo either way.
~Micki

Old 01-04-2005, 08:23 PM   #67
robin d.
i tried to locate her phone number but i could not find it

Old 01-04-2005, 08:39 PM   #68
Sasheena
Would it be possible to post the tracking number here so that those interested can track it also... I would like to know when it arrives. I almost hope that you've been totally scammed and there is no animal... somehow that is a little more palatable than that poor lizard going ground and dying en-route. (not that I'm WISHING you were scammed, you understand).

I agree with Wes, this woman (if she is an adult married and with kids) is completely and totally unstable. IF it's a child, it sounds like the sort of thing that should be brought to the parents attention because even so, seems a bit disturbed (and juvenile).

Old 01-04-2005, 09:14 PM   #69
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
i tried to locate her phone number but i could not find it
"If" her husband is a deputy, as was claimed in one of the harassing emails (I'll be checking with CCSO and FDLE), then you aren't going to find their address or phone # listed.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #70
lanceheads
If Sheila IS a sex-aholic, then her Deputy Husband is a Lucky guy!
J/K!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!